Still very good food, friendly staff. Entertainment team leaves much to be desired. They dont encourage people around the pool to participate much, yet the ´¨monkey dance¨¨ always takes place at 3pm each afternoon.
The resort so far is very quiet..actually Im still here for a 2 week vacation. The weather certainly has not cooperated, but of course this is not the fault of the resort. A lot of the senior waiters-waitresses arent here, & to me, this makes a big difference.
Where is Raymundo who was the bar manager? Where is Jose, the charming waiter at the Seaside Grill? There are a lot of new faces, so if the resort has done some layoffs, theyve shot themselves in the foot. Getting back to the Entertainment Team, there is one face remaining from last year, and he has been here for a long time.
Perhaps I just need a change of resorts, or perhaps I know its time to move on & just let the Dream of Dreams past, be just that...a Dream of the past.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel