Upon arriving to the property, you receive a couple of glasses of an incredible exotic local drink among with some cold towels. It took me arround 15 minutes to check in, due to the fact that I used the cupons to have a room upgrade.
The turtle program is one of our best experiences together. The room feratures a huuuuge bed with extremely clean sheets. The property is a little bit old, but the details are well preserved. The staff is really helpful and warm. I´m Mexican and speak fluent English, but my girlfriend does not, almost everything within the hotel even the price lsitings are in English and in US Dollars. I understand most of the tourism at the hotel is from abroad, but guys! it´s important to think about people from Mexico.
My room had a private jacuzzi. My personal congratulations to Ramon (Maitre from Portofino) and Eduviges from Oceana and Seaside Grill, those guys ROCK! Their service was, by far the best part of my visit to PV.
I had some issues with the food part, please note that no food is available 24/7 through room servide but poolside service includes drinks and that´s it.
The place is incredible, after the issues I had, the hotel manager contacted me and did an awesome job explaining what happened.
I will be coming back to this place soon. The concierge did a great job writing Happy Birthday for my girlfriend in the sand.!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel