Arrived and was not greeted as others were with champange. Stayed in the preferred tower. I gave the woman checking us in my drivers license, AAA card, iprefer card and credit card but that was not enough and she demanded more identification. I gave her my passport and then she demanded my tourist card. She demanded more identification and I told her enough and that I was prepared to stay somewhere else. We were finally checked in while two other staff sit around laughing at us thinking that the whole humilating process was funny. The room had a number of maintenace issues which I had to call to get corrected. After several days, the insults continued with someone from the hotel coming to our room and demanding to know how many people were in the room. We told her two and she left. The food ranged from very good to terrible. One day we had lunch at seaside and it was great. The next day the food was stale and terrible. The breakfast buffet was ok early in the moring but if you ate late the food was stale. They would leave the pancakes out for hours until they were hard as a rock. Many of the food items that should have been hot were cold and things that should have been cold were warm. Front desk staff needs more training.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel