“Bravo to Bravos PV Restaurant Bar ....” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bravospv

Bravospv
Fransico I Madero 263 | Col. Emiliano Zapata Old Town, Puerto Vallarta 48380, Mexico
+52 322 222 0339
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: In the midst of Puerto Vallarta's happening nightlife scene--and just a three-minute stroll from the town's primo beach--this inviting South Side eatery offers up generous servings of flavorful international food and drink.Amiable owner Michael Boufford & Edgar Bocanegra are no strangers to fine dining in a hip ambiance. Bravos' casual-chic artisanal experience enhanced by soft lighting and music, an extensive wine list and eclectic martini options. But the real deal here is the food: light and fresh, homemade and healthy, and always perfectly prepared. Celebrating our 2nd year here in Puerto Vallarta
Mississauga, Canada
“Bravo to Bravos PV Restaurant Bar ....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Want a romantic evening at an upscale restaurant with great food...then go to Bravos PV at 263 Francisco I Madero in Puerto Vallarta. This place is small but well dressed up and has an excellent atmosphere for dining with friends or a special person. Flavorful cuisine prepared and served in intersting style. The service was friendly and attentive without being over bearing. I would suggest you add this to your must visit restaurant list for Puerto Vallarta. In a city with many outstanding and interesting places to dine, Bravos has already made a name for themselves.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Good day Nick S

2 words. “THANK YOU”.

Ely, Minnesota
“Get there early!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had a hard time finding the place, we walked right by it. When we found it we discovered that they are closed on Mondays. We went back the next day and all the running around was worth it. Our Host Jose ( from Minnesota ) was great. He recomended a Mexican Wine that was wonderful. I wish that we could get this wine back home. The food was the best we've ever had in PV. I can't wait to go back. Highly Recommended.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Good day Joe1773

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Sorry to see that you came by on Monday but happy that you decided to swing back on Tuesday! Really glad that Jose took very good care of you and suggest a great Mexican wine to enjoy your dinner with. Let me know and I can always bubble wrap a bottle for you to go home with on me and you both can crack it open on date night in front of the fire! Stop by and see me for the bottle!

Michael Boufford
“Amazing food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The food is amazing and reasonably priced. Our host Michael was great handmade us feel welcome and at home. I highly recommend it to anyone in Puerto Vallarta.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manneeeeee

Thank you for allowing us to make you feel right at home. That is what it is all about!

Sacramento,CA
“The best service and food! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

This was truly the best meal we had in Puerto Vallarta. Nothing fancy, but simple, delicious, well seasoned and clean favors. I absolutely loved the mahi mahi, the bruschetta And the ice cream sundae was to die for. The service was fantastic. Our servers made us laugh, he anticipated all needs and even the owner paid us a visit.

The restaurant filled up quickly and I noticed that many regulars came in and greeted the owner with kisses and hugs.

The food prices were pretty common for Pv but the drink prices were very reasonable. My dad and I shared a half liter of wine for about $6. Margaritas cost around $5 and were well made according to my husband. Appetizers, dinner, dessert and drinks for six came to about $200. The meal was absolutely worth it! A must do in Pv! Make sure you take the address as it is not easy to find as it is not on the main strip.

Toronto, Canada
“Another Great Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Six of us at at Bravos the other night and two of the couples had never been to the restaurant before. The food was excellent and the wine even better. Michael's staff really know how to deliver his excellent product and make customers feel welcome. We will be back!

Visited February 2014
Good afternoon Julie Anne M

Thank you for taking the time to review us again. It is always a pleasure to have you with us at Bravos. I am happy that we lived up to your expectations and impressed your friends. We always strive to be the best we can!