I got married in March of 2014 at the Hotel Playa Fiesta. Instead of just a 4 hour affair, our wedding spanned over 4 magical days with 50 or our closes friends and every single minute was perfect. From the moment we were greeted to the moment we departed, every single detail of our stay and of our wedding was planned and executed beautifully, not just for us but for all of our happy guests.
I'm a person who can always find a whole in something, something that could be better, and in this case, I would not change a single thing. This trip and this wedding were the pinnacle of perfection. The hospitality, the food, the spectacular venue, the gorgeous cake, the beautiful rooms, the lovingly attentive staff, the awesome DJ, the breathtaking views, I couldn't have asked for anything more, in any respect.
And, the crowning jewel of awesomeness was the wedding itself and it's meticulous planning. Lindsay, the proprietress, was on top even the minutest of details. She made everything seem effortless, while everything ran like clockwork. She is incredibly professional, but at the same time she was very caring and empathetic; she felt like both a wedding planner and a close girlfriend ~ the way she handled every nuance was amazing.
We brought our own officiants and flew in our own photographer, close family friends (who did a PERFECT job as well), and they all had a wonderful time. Every time I talk to someone who was at our wedding, they ask when we can all go back. :-)
Obviously, wedding like that is a once-in-a-lifetime affair, but if I could do it again, I would. And I would not hesitate for a single second to recommend the Playa Fiesta as a wedding venue. And as someone from the San Francisco Bay Area, we also thought it was a good value. We had a class A+ 4 day celebration for what would have gotten us a class C afternoon wedding had we stayed at home.
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. If you considering getting married at the Playa Fiesta, don't hesitate. No more research is needed, you've found the place. <3
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Fiesta is unique in every sense of the word. A true gem situated on the South side of Puerto Vallarta right on the ocean with magnificent views of Banderas Bay. Playa Fiesta caters to Wedding groups & Vacationers. A quaint & intimate resort with full hotel amenities. The onsite Bar & Restaurant are open from 8am-11pm daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Playa Fiesta BeachClub & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub And Hotel
- Hotel Playa Fiesta Beachclub