Down to every last tiny detail, Lindsay, Adam, Alex and their amazing staff have it covered!!! I just helped planned my sister’s wedding at Playa Fiesta and it was by far the best wedding I've ever been too. The planning itself is a well-oiled machine and it's very seamless. Sometimes you feel like they are asking a lot of small details questions, but then you realize that’s how they run such a smooth wedding and literally have to ask us nothing on the wedding day. My sister was able to just enjoy everything and it was truly magical for her.
Everyone in our group was blown away by the hotel, staff, food (delicious!!!), hospitality, and the pool! Most of the group spent the majority of the time lounging by the pool relaxing, with the occasional dip in the warm ocean. The rooms are well equipped, spacious and comfortable. They are cleaned immaculately each day. Massages in hotel room were a wonderful relaxing addition to the wedding weekend festivities.
On the wedding day, the food was extra delicious and service during the wedding was very attentive. People just got to sit back, relax and enjoy. The dance floor over the pool was really fun and the DJ kept us rocking all night. He played a great mix of his own music and our suggested list of songs. Where else can a wedding go until 1am with no concern for noise issues?!? Amazing.
Travel downtown and to airport to was easy & cheap. Everyone felt very safe in PV and folks ventured downtown for lunches, shopping or late night fun. The hotel help arranged snorkel, scuba and fishing trips for those feeling more adventurous. I brought my two young children as well and they were treated like royalty by the staff. The staff will literally get you anything you need delivered at the drop of a hat if your forgot something. I can't say enough good things about Playa Fiesta and if you are planning a wedding there...add the fireworks show...it's phenomenal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Fiesta is unique in every sense of the word. A true gem situated on the South side of Puerto Vallarta right on the ocean with magnificent views of Banderas Bay. Playa Fiesta caters to Wedding groups & Vacationers. A quaint & intimate resort with full hotel amenities. The onsite Bar & Restaurant are open from 8am-11pm daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Playa Fiesta BeachClub & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub And Hotel
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Playa Fiesta Beachclub