I was the best man for this destination wedding and I have to admit, my buddy couldn't have picked a better spot for my "forced vacation." I love Puerto Vallarta, and the location of the hotel makes you feel as though you're in a private villa yet close enough to the cobble stone streets of the "romantic zone" of old town PV. The service was great with the bartenders and waiters remembering our names and favorite drinks/orders. Guac and chips poolside, while visiting with family and friends was another highlight. They helped us with arrangements for zip lining, and I know some other guests went fishing. They said the fishing was fun, but I'm glad I went zip lining. The wedding was a blast. The DJ was great and we danced and partied until late. I have some blurry memories of shots at the bar to end the night. I'm ready to see the awesome sunset views from the poolside bar so I hope to make it back for a visit soon. In fact, my parents, who came to the wedding too, recently went back and said it looks even more stunning than before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Fiesta is unique in every sense of the word. A true gem situated on the South side of Puerto Vallarta right on the ocean with magnificent views of Banderas Bay. Playa Fiesta caters to Wedding groups & Vacationers. A quaint & intimate resort with full hotel amenities. The onsite Bar & Restaurant are open from 8am-11pm daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Playa Fiesta BeachClub & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub And Hotel
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Playa Fiesta Beachclub