We stayed at Playa Fiesta for 4 nights in order to attend a friend’s wedding in early February. Overall we had a fantastic experience; the bride and groom were very pleased. The property is private and this was especially true because only wedding guests were present while we were there. The staff was very attentive and the wedding was planned wonderfully. Several of our meals were included which was great, along with an open bar daily. Something that would be really nice is if they stocked a big cooler or refrigerator with water bottles that could be accessed at any time. The night of the wedding I ran out of water around 4 AM (they have really small water bottles) and I felt like I needed to wait until morning to get more so I wouldn’t be disruptive. Perhaps they could try to stock a larger number of them in the mini-fridge. I could easily go through 5+ bottles myself after a night of eating and drinking.
We did not choose our room, and my understanding is that all wedding guests paid the same amount no matter what room the bride and groom assigned them to. We were certainly okay with this. Our room was on the same level as the pool and was a bit small (I believe it was number 105). Even so, it was very clean and had most everything we needed. There are a few things I would recommend addressing in order to make the stay more comfortable for future guests:
-There were no hooks in the bathroom to hang wet bathing suits or towels. They only gave us 2 towels at a time.
-There was no hair dryer and the one they gave me to use was not working properly.
-The pillows, sheets, blankets and mattress were not very comfortable. For what we paid to stay each night my expectations are a bit higher.
-The curtains did not completely cover the large windows/doors at the entry (right next to the bed) and a mirror was positioned on the wall in a way that made my boyfriend and I feel like we did not have privacy if somebody were to walk by. This was very true at night if we had any sort of light source inside the room (even the TV). New curtains, or the addition of another full sized panel, are a must for this reason.
Other than that we loved Playa Fiesta, and would recommend it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Fiesta is unique in every sense of the word. A true gem situated on the South side of Puerto Vallarta right on the ocean with magnificent views of Banderas Bay. Playa Fiesta caters to Wedding groups & Vacationers. A quaint & intimate resort with full hotel amenities. The onsite Bar & Restaurant are open from 8am-11pm daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Playa Fiesta BeachClub & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub And Hotel
- Hotel Playa Fiesta Beachclub