What can I say that will top any of the fabulous reviews about Playa Fiesta... Quite possibly the most amazing moments of my life happened at this hotel. I feel very fortunate to have planned a wedding and vacation here.
My husband (formerly fiance) and I chose to look in Mexico for a destination wedding. We searched all around to find a place that would be intimate, fun and of course, a great wedding venue. We had contacted over fifty different hotels in hopes to find a suitable place. We failed to find a hotel that met our requests. They were either not kid friendly and a dump, or way too pricey and pretentious. Finally, we stumbled upon Playa Fiesta. Within 10 minutes of requesting information from the hotel about hosting a wedding, Lindsay had sent us an email, answering ALL of our immediate questions and then some. We of course needed think it over. Within nearly a week of starting to plan a date, we had made the decision to book the venue. It was the best decision we have ever made!
My husband and I stayed in the presidential suite, but as the bride and groom, we were able to see every room before our guests arrived in order to place them in a suitable room. At first, I was worried about the "standard rooms" that didn't have an ocean view. But, as all vacations go, everyone ends up sitting by the pool/beach all day anyways! The rooms are nothing short of stunning!
Planning a wedding and a vacation was a breeze here. I knew ahead of time that I would need to make compromises because its a destination wedding, but I never really had to compromise with anything!
The food and beverages were fantastic! The entire staff knew everyone's names within the first day and were always so nice. As the bride, I'm sure I received a little bit of special treatment, but everyone was raving about the level of sophistication. Mojitos and guacamole were to die for....
I am counting the days until I can go back to Playa Fiesta. I have no doubt that every one of my wedding guests would say the same. My father said to me on the last day there, "I've been on plenty of family trips... On the last day, I am always ready to go home. But I don't want this one to ever end."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Fiesta is unique in every sense of the word. A true gem situated on the South side of Puerto Vallarta right on the ocean with magnificent views of Banderas Bay. Playa Fiesta caters to Wedding groups & Vacationers. A quaint & intimate resort with full hotel amenities. The onsite Bar & Restaurant are open from 8am-11pm daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Playa Fiesta BeachClub & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub And Hotel
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Playa Fiesta Beachclub