I can’t think of a better way to spend Thanksgiving than at Playa Fiesta. My husband and I met a few friends for 4 nights during Thanksgiving last year and I cannot wait to return. We were the only couple that had not been married there but I wish we had! Lindsay and Adam are wonderful owners and you can really tell they take pride in their establishment. From the minute you walk in the front gate you are greeted by name and they really do a great job of making you feel relaxed. Drop your bags and head to the bar for some amazing guacamole and a cold Pacifico. The daily breakfast is wonderful and all of the staff is so accommodating. You never have to ask for another drink and are always greeted by name with a handshake and/or hug. Jefe, the dog makes you feel like you’re at home also for those of us who miss our 4-legged kids. We spend a full day traveling to Playa Fiesta from FL but it is worth every minute. We can’t wait to get back to see our new family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Fiesta is unique in every sense of the word. A true gem situated on the South side of Puerto Vallarta right on the ocean with magnificent views of Banderas Bay. Playa Fiesta caters to Wedding groups & Vacationers. A quaint & intimate resort with full hotel amenities. The onsite Bar & Restaurant are open from 8am-11pm daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Playa Fiesta BeachClub & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub And Hotel
- Hotel Playa Fiesta Beachclub