My husband and I just had a wedding here for his daughter and I would highly recommend Playa Fiesta and Lindsay, the owner, as a place to have a destination wedding if Puerto Vallarta is somewhere a couple is considering. In fact, I wish we had met Lindsay in the first place then my husband would not have been so skeptical with his daughter about having a wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Lindsay is amazing and has very careful attention to detail in the execution of the big day. She really gives her heart and soul into having everyone getting what they want and need for their stay. When some activity is to start at a particular time, it starts at that time and she is right there to make it happen. The food was great and the service attentive. After spending a week there, the staff feels like a small family that gets to know each of their guests needs. In fact, even the day after the wedding, we had an unexpected fish dinner from one of the guests who had caught 50lbs of fish that she and the chef put together that day for all of the guests that was absolutely delicious. So I would not hesitate for a bride to pick Playa Fiesta for their wedding. My husband and I are looking forward to visiting this property again when we are not planning a wedding!
The only cons, if you are going to find some are there is no gym facilities on property. However, I was easily accommodated at a property down the road that Lindsay had an agreement with to use their facilities which was small but acceptable. In fact, extra guests, that cannot be accommodated at Playa Fiesta stayed there too.
Also, the property is small. So, if small and intimate is not your thing then maybe this is not a place for you. Fortunately, small and intimate are mine so it was perfect for me.
Finally, if you are handicapped then this might not work also. There are many steps up and down and I don't think an elevator.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub And Hotel
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub Hotel
- Hotel Playa Fiesta Beachclub
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Fiesta is unique in every sense of the word. A true gem situated on the South side of Puerto Vallarta right on the ocean with magnificent views of Banderas Bay. Playa Fiesta caters to Wedding groups & Vacationers. A quaint & intimate resort with full hotel amenities. The onsite Bar & Restaurant are open from 8am-11pm daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Playa Fiesta BeachClub & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.