This was our first trip just the two of us. Normally we go with a few couples or large group. WHen we got to the Resort the reception was great. Everything was very clean and friendly. We had a King size bed and overlooked the pool. which was great with us.
The grounds were very beautiful and well maintained. The food was great and the employees were very friendly. Could not of asked for better.
The only downfall was we felt that the children had the run of the 2 pools. It was advertised as one adlut one family but the kids took over everything.
For the price we had a great time and would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 207 Rooms, including 40 two bedroom suites and 167 estandar romos, 2 swimming pools and kid's pool, two restaurants, two bars, one snack bar and ample parking lot. All romos are equipped with electronic lock and safety deposit box. Kid's club, the perfect place for the Little ones so they can enjoy games, contests, artcrafts, mini - cinema, spanish lessons and plenty of entertainment. Lighthouse Costa Club, the ideal place to enjoy the panoramic view of Puerto Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Costa Club Punta Arena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Club Punta Arena Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Costa Hotel Punta Arena
- Costa Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Costa Club Punta Arena