“Awesome Diving with Leslie!” 5 of 5 stars

104 Gavilan, Puerto Vallarta 48399, Mexico
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Dive groups and tours in Puerto Vallarta. We only take your group, enjoy the boat all day and don't feel rushed to get back. After diving we offer waterfall tours and beach hopping or just the scenic route back. We also cater if you need to get back for a cruise ship or business meeting. We depart when you want, sleep in a little bit longer but still enjoy a early dive. Offer discover scuba classes too.
Tucson, Arizona
“Awesome Diving with Leslie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Just got home from our week in Puerto Vallarta, where I had the opportunity to dive (again) with Leslie. I dove with her for the first time 2 years ago and was so glad she was able to take me out again this trip. On my first day, I shared the boat with another couple, and the four of us were able to maximize our dive time at Majahuitas and Cerabola. She and Charly even went so far as to drop them off in Yelapa after our diving so that they could continue their vacation. On my second day, the other diver didn't show up from one of the cruise ships and Leslie and I had an awesome set of dives near Los Arcos (Devil's Canyon & Shallows of Christ).

If you're like me, the idea of being stuck on a cattle boat is disheartening. With Leslie, the diving is relaxed and you're able to maximize your dive time. My four dives on this trip were 81 ft for 50 mins (50 ft avg), 58 ft for 58 mins (42 ft avg), 89 ft for 42 mins (52 ft avg), and 72 ft for 52 mins (40 ft avg).

Visited October 2013

Bucerias, Mexico
“Great Diving Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Local Divers of Puerto Vallarta specialize in small groups and individual personal dives, not large groups. This made for a great diving experience because of the personal attention given and received from both the dive master Leslie and the boat captain Charlie. What a great combination. Can not wait to go back.

Visited December 2012
Airdrie, Canada
“Great Dive Guide - Thanks Leslie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Anyone visiting Puerto Vallarta that is looking to get underwater should definitely contact Leslie. My dive partner and I are both experienced divers and before our trip, we contacted several dive companies. We quickly determined who the cattle divers were and who was not. One of the first positive impressions we had with Leslie was the fact that she actually called us at home prior to the trip and we chatted a good 20minutes or so. Then she kept in touch via email all the way up till be met.

Diving with Leslie is laid back, and great fun. She's quick to assess your capabilities and she's got a lot of great stories to talk about during the boat trips as well.

Unfortunately at the time we went, we couldn't get out as much as we wanted, the conditions were poor but we still had a great time exploring. She managed to find us some octopus to see in the rock wall and a lot of other sea life I hadn't experienced before.

If I go back, I'll definitely dive with Leslie again. If your looking for a dive guide who will give you the personal attention you like to ensure your dive trips are a success consider diving with Leslie.

Visited May 2013
Danville
3 attraction reviews
“Great Dive Trip with Leslie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Leslie was fantastic! My 12 YO daughter and I were looking for a trip with someone patient and experienced. We aer both certified divers, but it's been a year since my daughter last dived and we wanted someone who would be willing to review some basics on the boat before the dive and start out at an easy pace. Leslie was a dream. From the first call she provided me with all the information i needed to make it an enjoyable trip and she kept in constant communication with me leading up to our vacation. Once in Mexico, she provided excellent directions and peace of mind. The actual dive was incredible. Leslie knew where some really cool animals hang out. We got to play with an octopus and some puffer fish, and she was great about keeping an eye out for eels, lobsters and more. Highest recommendation!

Visited November 2012
South Salt Lake, Utah
“Great divemaster who ensures that the dives are customized to your needs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

My wife is a newly certified OW diver who was apprehensive about her first ocean dive. Leslie was extremely patient and safety conscious so that my wife was comfortable in the water. Capt. Charlie was very helpful with equipment and helping us in and out of the boat. Thanks to Leslie we were able to see a wide variety of fish, crabs, eels, a ray and enjoy the beauty of Banderas Bay.

Leslie is friendly and very willing to make sure that your dives are just what you wanted and more. We hope to get back to PV to see more and will make sure to include Leslie in our plans. Her knowledge of the area and PV diving is awesome. The value and the personalized attention in her service is very high.

Visited November 2012