“Food and drink” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Elk Grove, California
“Food and drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Love to eat tacos on the beach by the malecon with a bucket of beer. !! It's great up at Mismoloya Beach also. Get you own chairs and an umbrella with tacos and a bucket of beer ! Yum, Life is good in Puerto Vallarta !!! will go again in November !!

Visited June 2012

Lumby, British Columbia, Canada
“Who doesn't like Tacos and Beer?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

A great little stop along the way to enjoy local eatery and local ceurveza........

Visited June 2012
“It's the hidden gem of the Maria!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

I'm so glad TA finally got my favorite resturant on the map. This place is just outside the gate on the far side of the Marina across from the Grand Mayan. In fact is was while I stayed at the Mayan that I feel in love with this little joint. It's unassuming and low key which might be why so many people walk by but that would be a mistake and here's why.

1) Salsa!! They have 100 types of hot sauce and they bring a mini salsa bar to your table with your meal. Green, red, hot, mild, you name it.

2). Service!! I woke up one morning in need of a breakfast burrito, sadly they didnt have it on the menu. I told my waiter about my dilemma and turns out they were more than happy to make me one, specific to my direction. BEST BREAKFAST BURRITO EVER!! I went back to my hotel and told everyone we hung out with. The next morning I saw 8 people eating breakfast burritos there!

3) Tacos or Pizza?!?!
Along with a great breakfast this place serves Tacos and also Pizza. This is great if you have a mixed crowd and not everyone wants Mexican food. (which I personally can't understand why you wouldnt want Mexican everyday) The pizza is very good too. Again, they'll make it however you want. TIP: Tursdays are 2x1 Beer and Pizza. I'd eat one there and take one to go.

If you go, ask for Sergio!! Best server in the Marina.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Great inexpensive restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

actually Tacos and Beer and Pizza and Beer were right across the street from the hotel. Pizza was very good, didn't have the tacos but I'm sure they were great.

Visited March 2012