“Absolutely great trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa

You added Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa
4.5 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   San Salvador No. 117 | Col. 5 de Diciembre, Puerto Vallarta 48350, Mexico   |
Ranked #13 of 120 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
“Absolutely great trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2004

My two adult daughters and I just spend four of the most enjoyable fantastic nights at Villa Premiere. I have never been to a place that was actually more than represented. I take frequent cruises and on those it seems you pay extra for a little this and a little that endlessly. This was the very opposite at Villa Premiere. They never even tried to sell a cream in the spa. The food was great and the staff all bent over backwards to be helpful.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (270)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2004

My wife and I just retunred from a week at the Premiere and everything was great. As has been said, the all-inclusive is the way to go. There is no limit on how much you can eat and drink each day and the restaurants and the room service serve great food. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and they speak English and will help you practice your Spanish. I highly recommend this hotel to couples trying to get away. It is not a good place for meeting singles, seems to be mainly a couples playground. There are no children allowed, which is awesome, and noise levels are kept to a minimum after 11 pm. Great food, great service and over-all perfect.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2004

My husband and I recently returned from a six day trip to Puerto Vallarta. Our stay at the Premiere was very relaxing and enjoyable by all accounts. We went with the all-inclusive plan, which was great. The two restaurants were very yummy!
The service was top-notch from the moment we walked in, to the moment we left. Our room, though not sure it was what we paid for, was very nice, very clean and super cool as far as escaping the scorching temps! We were helped in planning our excursions, beware of the jungle tour, just don't eat on it, we are still sick from it. Our best day was when we took a dunebuggy tour of Vallarta. Poolside assistance was definately there, drinks were a bit weak, but what can you expect:) All-in-all, the hotel was fabulous.

Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2004

We just came back from a 7 day/6 night vacation June 12-18 to the Premier and it was better than we could have expected.

We had a Deluxe room on the 4th floor with a great view of the ocean. Next time we stay there we will book a Premier room which has the indoor jacuzzi and is a little larger. Also, they will be upgrading the rooms with additional amenties later this year.

We booked the All-Inclusive and for us it could not have been better. The food was excellent and if you didn't see something on the menu all you had to ask and if they could make for you they did (had lobster and/or steak 3 nights).

The pool, the view (great sunsets every night) and the food and drinks were wonderful. Try a Miami Vice drink or the Coco Loco.

We wanted to just take it easy, read and do some shopping. Downtown is very convenient as we walked to it each time. Next time we will take some tours and side trips around the area which the hotel can help you book. The people we met were wonderful and it seems that they were all looking some the same thing. To relax and enjoy being away.

But what makes the Premiere really stand out is the staff.

We would like to acknowledge the following people (and any others who we might not have written their names down) for being so professional, patient, kind, helpful and gracious in taking care of our needs and answering our many questions (to Aidee & Yadira conceirge desk in particular).

Sergio, Jose Luis, Jamie, Armando, Roidrigo, Sosando, Jorge, Aidee, Yadira and everyone else
The Villa Premiere helped make this vacation one our most memorable.

Thank you for taking such good care of us and we can't wait to come back again

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2004

My wife and I stayed at the Premier for one week in June. We found the hotel to be very relaxing and quiet. We went with a b and b plan which jsut included breakfast. Breakfast was a la carte, I found it to be OK, nothing really exceptional.
The staff was very friendly and attentive, the concierge gave us a lot of ideas on places to go and see around town and with the restaurants. I did find the pool side service to be sub par ( it could have been that we would ge by the pool after 5pm). We found the room spacious, it included a little kitchen area and a small living room. All rooms face th water which is very nice.
If you want to book a snorkeling- diving trip, try Chicos. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable of the area and diving. They did all they could for the trip to be as informative and comfortable for all of us.
Restaurants you should try are 'El Palomar de los Gonzales' they are in the outskirts of town on a hill. The restaurant is open and the views of town are spectacular. For very good typical food try 'El arrayan' they have typical mexican dishes and the atmosphere is great. We also liked Barcelona tapas
which was on the 3rd floor of a building also with a great view and the tapas were excellent.
We had a great time, but we do not know if we will go back to PV anytime soon. We found a bit too kitchy for us we prefer San Miguel de Allende.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2004

My husband & I just returned from a belated honeymoon, we were at Premiere from May 26th-31st. This was the best hotel, all inclusive or not, that we have ever experienced. We had the master suite, all inclusive. From the moment we walked in the door, and the front desk knew our name before we had a chance to tell them, to the melon ball drinks and cool washcloths. We were taken to room 2601 (the only master suite without a balcony jacuzzi) and when I said I had paid extra for the master suite to guarantee an outside jacuzzi (only six of the regular suites have outside, the rest are inside) we were promptly moved to a room of our liking. As the dresser in the room was being repaired we were invited downstairs to the weekly "Meet the Managers" event, which was quite nice, try the banana drink they serve. I can't remember the full name, it was something Monkey.

We had room service almost daily, you can order anything you like, I recommend checking the daily dinner special in the restaurant, as they will sent it to your room. On our last night we wished to eat at the Manglar restaurant. As it was Sunday and they were closed, we were asked if we would like the master suite special, which is normally served on the beach, however, they wanted us to try their new in room service. We had our own personal waiter, who set up a beautiful table on the balcony and served us each course hot from the kitchen. There was a cost of $13USD per person for the waiter and a charge for the wine, but for the personal service it was well worth the charge. We ate at 8pm as the sun was setting and couldn't imagine having to leave all this luxury the next day.
I definitely recommend the canopy tours. I am deathly afraid of heights and didn't think I could do it. Not only did I do it, but I looked down and can now look straight down to the ground no matter what heighth I am at. It rained the day we went and it only seemed to make it funnier. Do make sure to wear dark clothing and keep your feet up when you land, I didn't have mine up and hit the bottom of my foot very hard. I wasn't able to walk far after that, but as we loved the hotel so much I really didn't want to leave.
We were poolside daily and the moment we set down there was a drink on our table, no ordering needed, and they kept coming all day. We did tip well, but the service was well worth it. Try the Miami Vice drinks!!!
The spa was also excellent, we purchased a package with massage & facial for $95USD (much cheaper than in LA) and it was well worth the money.
The only bad thing we could find in the hotel were the mosquitos. We slept with the sliding doors open, the ocean sounded so wonderful, and were biten numerous times. Just call the front desk and they will have someone spray the room. You can also buy insect repellent in the gift shop.

We will definitely be returning and hopefully for a longer stay. Thank you to EVERYONE at the Premiere for your wonderful service!!!!!

• Stayed May 2004
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2004

We just returned from our one year anniversary in PV!! We honeymooned at Premier hotel and spa, and liked it so much, we stayed there again!! It is a small hotel, with all rooms facing the ocean. This year, they upgrated us to a large room with a jacuzzi and kitchen, sweet!! The spa had specials going on, so we enjoyed a relaxing vacation! Besides relaxing, we ate like pigs!! PV really has some amazing places to dine. Our favorites: DeSantos, Cilantro's, Cafe de Artistes and Trios!!

Amy and Blake

Been to Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!