We have never stayed downtown before so we decided to try with Villa Premier. They are 1 block away from shopping, gas stations, bars, etc. They are about 6 blocks or so to The Malecon. Excellent location if you want to be close.
The hotel is nice. We were expecting more of a resort feel, but this is definitely feels more like a hotel. It is very small. We went for the all inclusive option. For 6 nights we averaged about $400/day in drinks and food. So glad we did AI.
Service is AMAZING. Faustino was the best waiter! Food is AMAZING. Drinks are great! Nothing special but they kept the alcohol coming and it was top shelf and not watered down. All in all we had a wonderful time and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest beachfront boutique hotel in Downtown Puerto Vallarta. Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests*, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa ... Where something special happens all the time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Premiere