My husband and I are seasoned travelers to Mexico. We have stayed at many all-inclusive resorts and this one is a gem! It is small but sure packs in the amenities. The food is fantastic and I had read that the service in the restaurants was slow, but we did not find that to be true at all. We were unable to come close to trying everything in our 10 days. Kudos to the chef! (We did go over to the Buenaventura, the sister hotel next door, to gorge on the fruit on their buffet a couple of times).
The staff in all areas, especially the servers and concierge, were excellent and always served us with a smile. They all did very well with English as well. The live music at night was top notch.
We asked that our room be cleaned around 10am each day and they were there without fail for all 10 days. The sheets were new and crisp. They also did a turn down service each evening!
After a long walk on the malecon (the beautiful boardwalk just minutes from the resort) each morning, we spent almost all of our time reading in a beach bed, pure heaven. The pool is great, although often we were the only ones swimming. We also took advantage of a spa special and had a wonderful 80mn aromatherapy massage 1/2 price!
It IS a quiet resort and especially suited for couples. I don't think there is a bad room in the house and we had no trouble with water pressure or air conditioning. Everything was clean, clean, clean.
We previously had a preference for the east coast of Mexico, as we thought it was prettier and safer. This area of Puerto Vallarta is gorgeous including the weather, water, shopping and especially the people and we never felt any anxiety about our safety. The setting of this resort gives you the best of both worlds, quiet beach and charming city.
I only have one complaint, my husband and I prefer Canadian whiskey and there was none available for the duration. The Dirty Monkeys and Cosmos almost made up for that!!
I would like to thank each and every staff member for going the extra mile to make this the best trip yet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest beachfront boutique hotel in Downtown Puerto Vallarta. Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests*, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa ... Where something special happens all the time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Premiere