First trip to PV and we will definitely be back! The whole town is amazing filled with friendly people, but the best of the best was Villa Premiere. Everyone there was incredibly nice and did everything with a smile on their faces. The rooms are unbelievably spacious and beautiful with panoramic views of the bay. Time almost stands still and everything runs at a casual pace, which is just what we needed for a week. Murales served some of the best food I've ever had in my life and Ciebas has the best breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for the most peaceful vacation of your life. We also enjoyed almost daily walks along the Malecon - PV culture at its best! Take at least three trips there - 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 at night. Its a different experience every time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest beachfront boutique hotel in Downtown Puerto Vallarta. Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests*, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa ... Where something special happens all the time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Premiere