After visiting the east side of mexico three times we tried the west side and we're glad we did!
More for your money, great service, and shopping close by.
The weather was terrific and so was the food!!
Definietly go back again.
Hotel right on the beach and the other side is the town. a 10 minute walk to great shopping and markets.
The hotel was superb, the rooms clean, lots of towels and above average room service.
All staff were attentive, considerate and prompt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest beachfront boutique hotel in Downtown Puerto Vallarta. Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests*, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa ... Where something special happens all the time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Premiere