We spent 8 relaxing days at Villa Premiere and really got to know the staff and hotel. The staff was super friendly and responsive. Most everyone spoke english well. We stayed in a "Spa Suite" that was very roomy and had a nice balcony. The design and layout of the room was very pleasant and we enjoyed the updated TV's, Stereos (I-Pod Friendly) and fridge/coffee maker. The breakfast each day (inlcuded) was excellent. We had a different dish each day and enjoyed the variety as opposed to just a buffett. The location on the North end of town was convienient to buses a few streets away and quiet. Speaking of quiet, we also appreciate the no children (under 18) policy of the hotel. Sitting by the pool was a pleasure and a serene experience unlike every other hotel on the beach we walked past. We will go back and highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest beachfront boutique hotel in Downtown Puerto Vallarta. Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests*, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa ... Where something special happens all the time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Premiere