We just returned from a week long vaction and really did enjoy our time at Villa Premiere. This was our first time on the Pacific side of Mexico as we are used to the Caribbean. The sand and water was a bit different and it took a lot for me to enjoy it as much as the Caribbean. In the past 3 years we have been to Puerto Rico, Aruba, Riviera Maya and Antiqua and generally stay only at an Adults only or travel when the kiddies are in school to avoid the little creatures :)
We did have the AI plan, and for us, I would not do it again. Although the food was good, I found myself eating and drinking more because of the "we paid for it" mentality but the choices outside of the hotel were plentiful and things seem reasonably priced (we feel we got a great deal at the Villa too). The food was OK - not the best - but definetely not the typical AI menu. The Jazz Event on Saturday night was really good and you should not miss it - especially if you are doing the AI plan. The biggest complaint about the entire stay is the amount of time it takes to get your check at the end of the meal. I bet we waited 15 minutes or more every meal and it didn't matter if it was breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The hotel was clean and EXTREMELY quiet. I mean EXTREMELY quiet. No loud music, no entertainment staff getting on your nerves to party, just fellow travelers and staff being polite. We also noticed it was a very gay friendly resort, although I don't know if that is just a typical thing for PV.
If you are looking for a quiet romantic hotel, you will find your home at the Villa Premiere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest beachfront boutique hotel in Downtown Puerto Vallarta. Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests*, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa ... Where something special happens all the time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Premiere