“Fun Bar” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Palm Springs, California
“Fun Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I did not eat. I came here every night to start my nights out on the town. It's a fun piano bar and a great place to start your evening out on the town. Very friendly, welcoming and easy to make new friends.

• Visited May 2013

San Francisco, California, United States
“Martinis, LIVE music, and YES even dancing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have been coming to Garbo's for over 4 years now. Everytime I am in PV (about twice a year) I make Garbo's one of my first stops for one of their superb matini's and to say hi to German. I'm never forgotten and always welcome with an "Hola Pollito" (my nickname). They have quite the selection with fun names for their martinis "CoCo Chanel" <--- one my favs = YUMMY! If martinis are not your think, fear not as they have a full bar.

The atmosphere is low key, fun and inviting for all. The lighting is low and tables are candle lit. Not in a dark creepy way, but rather creating a very nice ambiance. Easily great for you and a special someone, or to go with a group of friends. The bar itself is not huge, but there is plenty of seating; both at the bar and at the loung styled chairs and tables.

There is LIVE music nightly @ 1030pm which never dissapoints. During my last visit (Nov. 2012) my boyfriend and I broke away from the group we were traveling with and had a few of thier tasty martinis, listened to the live music and yes, even made room to dance! It was great. I'm looking forward to our next visit this coming Nov. 2013. I hope that a new name to me "Ryan Rigazzi" is still around as I'd love to hear him perform.

Drink prices are reasonable (a little more per PV standards/expectations) yet still totally affordable (approx. $75-100pesos or $6-10USD). The service team is always on par and they too never cease to forget my name "Pollito". VERY fun and efficient service.

• Visited November 2012
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Intimate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Nothing to dislike for a great Martini this is the place! Includes a nice pianist, dressy or casual great crowd!

Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Garbo's Legs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Legs are the last thing I think of when thinking of Garbo, but its catchy. And we love this bar. It's the music and the very nice ambiance, design. And the lighting. Yes, and its also the nice staff and the fact that you can talk here and find people to talk to if you want. The music is usually so good that you may not want to talk; may prefer to listen. And, as for the food, Cocktails are cocktails.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best Martini”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming to Garbo for as long as they been around.... Always great drinks and friendly fun atmosphere live entertainment with Bobby and the Thursday night boys.. Always have a blast here....even better that they at e nonsmoking

Visited April 2013