“OMG! The best...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian, Healthy, Fusion
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Description: Healthy, vegetarian and vegan friendly, smoothies, wraps, salads, sandwiches, breakfast all day, lunch after 11:30a and nite bites after 5:00pm, with last order taken at 9:00pm.
Dallas, Texas
“OMG! The best...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Can't believe it has taken me this long to write a review. I live in Dallas/PV, and this is my first stop everytime I get to PV. Everything is amazing. Rita and Willie are the best, and the food is beyond anything you can imagine. I dream about the lettuce wraps. Very casual, and unfortunately not open for dinner, but breakfast of lunch is the best in Old Town.

• Visited June 2014

“Great Coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Super place to stop in for a cup of coffee and a huge muffin or delicious healthy sandwich. Comfy seating inside with free wifi. Fun outdoor, covered seating on the sidewalk for people watching. Friendly owners.

Visited August 2014
Kerrville, Texas
“Oasis in Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

This place is awesome. My wife and I ate at Salud multiple times during the two week period in which we were in Puerto Vallarta. The food is excellent and some of the most healthy in PV. Rita is a master at combining flavors and textures into wonderful dishes. She is very nice as well and enjoys chatting with and serving her customers. We are very glad we found this place.

• Visited July 2014
Dublin, California
“A must for great healthy eating!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

This place was located at the bottom of 104 steps from where we were staying for my fiance and I and we tried them twice during our 5 day stay. We had breakfast one time and a smoothie another!
This place is worth it in every way. Loved the food and the smoothies. Highly recommend it to anyone while in PV.

• Visited August 2014
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Healthy food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Ate here twice early July. My wife is a bit of a tree hugging, bean sprout granola eater, me not so much. She finally got me to try this place & im sorry I did not try it earlier in our vacation. The two meals I had where super fresh (both salads & big) My wife also had different salads & I loved loved loved her curry one. The parsley with lemon drink was very refreshing (be great with vodka lol) Service was excellent & owner chatted to us a little. This place is now 1st on my list to visit as often as possible when I return in December for a month. I can not recommend this place enough. Saludos.

• Visited July 2014