“Want a great burger, salad, fish sandwich? or” 5 of 5 stars

322-223-3323
Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 671 restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Late Night
wisconsin
“Want a great burger, salad, fish sandwich? or”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Try the sweet potato fries, seriously good food that is not greasy and doesn't taste too much like sweet potatoes. Then order friend pickles. We shared ours with the table next to us as our plate was over flowing. All the food is good and served right in the heart of the old town, great people watching.

Visited November 2013

90% Recommend
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Possibly the best burger I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Who'd have imagined the best burger ever right here in Mexico?!?! Let me tell you, I've had many burgers in my lifetime and this one was outstanding. The patty is actually hand-made (you know… the way burgers used to be) and the bun is some kind of delicious brioche type thing… it toasts up perfectly. I had the Aloha Burger with fresh pineapple and Sriracha sauce. It was amazing… saucy but not messy, big but still manageable. The onion ring appie was crunchy not greasy and the sweet potato fries were great also. Glad I am here for a few more weeks so I can try some of the other burgers on the menu. Even the salads look great! Lol

Bailey, Colorado
“Rivals best burgers Stateside!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Okay, so you're in Mexico and the last thing you're probably looking for is a Burger joint. This place was a block from our hotel in Old Town, so we dropped in for lunch. Now, I am a Burger junkie, so I take it seriously when I tell you, this might be one of the best burgers I've ever had! I went with the Mex-Cal burger and it was off the charts! Oh, and home cut fries that are to die for. The key, freshness. As opposed to the States, veggies are literally pulled from the field and land on your plate. All organic in Mexico, too. If your in PV, don't miss this joint!

ashland, oregon
“Great Burgers in PV”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Read the reviews and have to agree....best burgers south of the border. Got a favorite back home? Black & Blue? Bacon/Cheese? Avocado? B-B-Q? They have them all and they are good! Sweet potato fries too! Very well priced and easy to find on Olas Altas. We'll go there again!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Soap Lake, Washington, United States
“Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Who would have thought that you would get a great burger in Mexico. The staff is great, the food is good tasting, juice, perfectly grilled bun and right outside of the playa los arcos. It's large enough to split and we did...I wish I could get a burger like this at home.