“The Real Deal, Great Pizza” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bella Napoli

Bella Napoli
Calle Morelos 128, Estacionamento Juarez, a un lado del banco Santander | Local #16, Puerto Vallarta 48300, Mexico
+52 322 223 8374
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 697 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“The Real Deal, Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I just love Tripadvisor, they keep directing me to little jems like this. The pizza was delicious, and the service was just as good. Would love to come back and try the pasta dishes as well.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Toronto, Canada
“Authentic Italian pizza- must try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have lived in NYC, Toronto Canada, and have travelled extensively.

I first tried the pizza in January, and I have been at least once every few weeks. If I could, I would make it weekly.

Try the bread/focaccia starter...that will warm you up to the quality of homemade Authentic food.

I have not been able to pass the pizza list, so I can not talk about the other menu items. The crust is homemade, they must be using special flour because I have not found the consistency and flavor in any other place of the crust anywhere else. Perfectly salted for my palate.

Their sauce is tasty with a real tomato taste.

Their ingredients are generous without losing the flavor of the pizza, and are prepared fresh for each order.

If the two Italian brothers are both in the kitchen...you're definitely in for a treat. They have been consistent with each of my many visits.

The regular margarita will show you the freshness and pride they take with their food. The basil and tomatoes are delicious, it's always a good standard to order if you consider yourself somewhat of a pizza connoisseur.

A definite must try.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Best Meal in Puerto Vallarta !! Two visits this week..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had so much fun and are glad we made the effort to go to Bella Napoli while in Puerto Vallarta! We enjoyed our meal so much we came back again. The staff was so nice and really cared about our experience and that we loved our food. They took time and told us about themselves. Highly recommend!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ajijic, Mexico
“This is the real deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

This is great pizza, as good as our previous favorite, Pizza a Fetta in Cannon Beach, OR. One pizza can serve 2. There are pastas too but we had the pizza. Wood fired oven. Three young people from Italy came to PV eight years ago. They give left overs to the poor children.

Visited June 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

The girl who convinced us to come in said they had the best pizza in Puerto Vallarta and she wasn't lying. Great location too, had a pizza and watched the sun set!

Visited May 2013