“Dont drink the water!!! LOL” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extreme Zip Line Adventure

Extreme Zip Line Adventure
Edificio Marina Golf Local 13-C, Calle Mastil, Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta 63732, Mexico
888-526-2238
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Viator
$109*
and up
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Some say less is more – we disagree!! More is more fun when it comes to adventure, and the Extreme Adventure offers the most activities packed into one fun-filled day of adventure. Enjoy thrilling rides on a series of zip lines, including Mexico’s longest and fastest, an exhilarating off road ride in a Polaris UTV and much, much more. Be as extreme as you want to be, since all activities are completely optional – making the adventure a perfect day, with family fun for everyone. Book your activity online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours.
Wainwright, Canada
“Dont drink the water!!! LOL”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

This adventure is a blast.
All the zip lines are great especially the Superman that zooms above all the others.
Guides and team members were very good and very kind and friendly.

Just don't do the water slide at the end.
I was deathly ill after ingesting jungle water while on it.
Just take the walk down the hill and stay dry and safe.

Good times.

P.S. I would go again in a heartbeat.

Visited February 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Chicago, Illinois
“The most amazing thing I have ever done!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Hugo, Victor, Marlon, Stolzkin, and David were so professional and safe. I was so worried when I first got up in the trees. The team really eased my fears and allowed me and my girlfriend to enjoy our adventure. Vallarta Adventures all the way !!!! Very safe and professional!!!

Visited March 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Best tour ever!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This was the best part of my vacation to Puerto Vallarta with my family!!! Zip lining was amazing and sooo thrilling!! Very very safe and the staff was exceptional!! Very friendly, welcoming, and enthusiastic! They really made this experience memorable- it wouldn't have been the same without them! Special shout out to our amazing tour guides Victor, David, Paula, Cesar, Hugo, Marlon and Manny the photographer! Of course the Superman at the end was the highlight, but I loved every minute of this tour, including all the different zip lines, UTV riding, waterslide, and yummy food and drink!! I can't wait to do it again next time I'm in Puerto Vallarta! This is an absolute must do, and perfect for the whole family (even my 72 year old grandma)!! Thank you Vallarta Adventures for such an amazing experience :)

Visited May 2014
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Zip Line Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We went with friends on this adventure; my husband and I are 74 and 72 years old and had a blast zip lining. We have zip lined in Hawaii several times and this one was the most exciting one we have been on. The guides were fantastic and we loved all the special attention and assistance they provided. We did not have problems with bugs when we went, but make sure to wear comfortable hiking shoes and prepare for a little mud (but fun mud, lol). We will deffinitely do this again next time in Puerto Vallarta.

Visited March 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Very fun and adventurous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

The staff was fun and helpful and made us feel safe while ziplining through the trees. The variety of activities on the canopy tour made the it very worthwhile. Would definitely do again!

Visited February 2014