“Great Fishing with FishingChartersPV” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #60 of 187 activities in Puerto Vallarta
Type: Water sports
Attraction Details
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Fishing with FishingChartersPV”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

"What an incredible fishing experience we had this past Thursday, with FishingChartersPV and great to work with the owner Mauricio Fuentes, the boat was clean, the captain was very experienced and his first mate was as good as it gets. In 10 hours we were able to bring in 2 sailfish 125lb# and 2 bullhead mahi- mahi each weighing in around 40 to 50lbs. The bottom line is these guys know where to find the fish. It was a first rate fishing experience due to the hard work and knowledge of the captain and his first mate, two guys that never quit. Thank You for the Memories!" – James Collins from Indiana.

Visited January 2013

Calgary, Canada
“Unbelievable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Unreal fishing experience! The guides knew exactly what they were doing and how to find the fish. Their English was great and they were just all around great guys to go fishing with! I would absolutely recommend these guys and can't wait to go fishing with them again!

Visited November 2012
Sacramento
“Great boat. Great Crew. Great Experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Mauricio Fuentes made our boating experience fun, easy and affordable.

Instead of having to run around looking for a good charter, Mauricio came to our home where he showed us numerous options and recommended the best vessel for what we needed.

Best of all, it was affordable.

We're definitely contacting Mauricio Fuentes again for all our future boating and fishing trips in Puerto Vallarta!

Carlos Rodriguez
California

Visited November 2012
Martinez, California
“Good fishing and good crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

For starters, Mauricio was very easy to work with when booking the charter and gave us a very good rate for 6 hours.

My wife and I had a great day fishing on a 25 ft panga with Manny and Chuey. We caught a lot of fish. No Sailfish or Dorado but I know we were in the right area as we saw another boat catching a Sailfish.

The crew really worked hard. I asked for light line tackle and thats exactly what I got. We did catch a 5 foot Needlefish which put up a great fight and was excellent barbecued.

I would definately book through Fishing Charters PV again.

Visited October 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
“This was the highlight of my trip to Puerto Vallarta - a must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

While vacationing in Puerto Vallarta, I took a private day trip with a friend on a 30-foot Catalina sailboat, and it was the highlight activity during our stay. The trip included snorkeling the blue clear waters across the bay, a visit to private beach with several restaurant options, and swimming. These were all stops along our beautiful six-hour voyage where we hung out on the front deck of the boat and took in the amazing sights of the Pacific waters and mountainous coast of Mexico.

The captain and first mate were fantastic. We had numerous options, and we got to do the things that we most wanted to do. W broung snacks and drinks, and the crew of two were always ready to cater to our needs, but also left us alone when we just wanted private time to ourselves.

I couldn't have had more fun, and the next time I'm back in Puerto Vallarta, I'm taking another ride. If you're on a special trip to the area, pay the extra pesos and make it a private voyage. You'll be glad you did, and you won't ever forget the amazing memories. Thank you Fishing Charters PV! You are so much more than fishing!!

Visited October 2012