“Expertise” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 212 Activities in Puerto Vallarta
Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Dive Center offering PADI Certification courses since 1980 in Puerto Vallarta with a multilingual staff (Spanish, English and French)Snorkeling and Specialty Courses.
“Expertise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Yadira gives confidence on deep dives ! She knows well all sights in band era bay. Reasonable prices and good boat. I will be diving soon (Marietta's and el morro) ......

Visited May 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“perfecto, muy profesional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

I had the pleasure to work with Sikent world divers when I was living in Peueto vallarta , as a professional diver their service is much more professional and defined as the rest of others, the staff including myself we are responsible for safety and joy of customers before ourselves , and every time the customer asked how are we the previous clients were there to recommend us. if you are a professional diver and experienced wether you have your gear or not you should not worry as your gear is covered free of charge with Silent world divers. now in parallel I had a chance to experience how it is if I were a customer , one day I had an accident and due to the nature of the circumstances my manager/ instructor took care of me as her own son, not to mention I don't speak fluent Spanish , she took me to hospital, medications and care afterward. I realized if you want an extra peice of mind excursion ( scuba diving, snorkeling etc) I would recommend Silent World Divers, as co staff and as a client. if I ever wanted to go dive again it would be them with out
hesitation.

Visited June 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Great folks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

What a fabulous group of people. I went to Puerto Vallarta to complete my four open water dives for my PADI certification. I also wanted to complete my Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
Before I made plans, I read reviews about Silent World Divers and sent them an email letting them know my intentions. They responded quickly with the information I needed and more.
The hotel I was staying at had a representative from their shop who was very informative. He even showed me how to use the public transportation to get to the marina. It was really easy and added a bonus experience to my trip for just 60 pesos each way!
The group of instructors were top notch and were able to accommodate all levels of divers with different groups diving off the boat. They all spoke English really well and were very organized. They gave clear instructions and made everyone feel comfortable and safe. One instructor was dedicated to those of us working on our open water dive and another took other divers.
During my week’s stay, I put in 4 days of diving. I completed 2 dives each day and 3 another day. The course work was extensive and I was surprised at how much studying I had to do each evening.
They provided fruit between dives and a ham sub with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sometimes a salad. They also had water and pop on the boat.
The total cost was $600 to finish my 4 open water dives and complete the dives and course work for my Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
I am a new diving so everything was new and exciting. I went to 4 different dive sights and saw choral, sting rays, octopus, whales, dolphins and endless amounts of fish. I did a few dives against currents and a night dive which were both awesome.
The whole crew was very friendly and attentive to the divers. I had a wonderful time and will definitely be back. I appreciated all that I learned from Rodolfo (Master Diver) and am eager to dive with him again. I highly recommend Silent World Divers!

Visited March 2014
Victoria, Canada
“Had a great time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I visited Silent World Divers to finish my Open Water Certification. I already had my "Scuba Diver's".

Rodolfo and his wife, Yadira, are very warm and inviting people. I told them what I was looking for and they put together the necessary pool time and dives for just over $200 US. There was no pressure or trying to up sell me on anything.

Don't let their small, simple store front mislead you. They have a very nice boat and all the necessary equipment and experienced crew to get the job done. I was staying at Canto Del Sol, which is a 3 minute walk from them, so the location was very convenient as well.

During the dives Rodolfo was very patient and able to give me one-on-one time. It was obvious that my safety was his primary concern when doing the training. Then when we were doing the dives he was obviously keeping a keen eye on me and took the time to point out a lot of fish and sea animals I might have otherwise missed.

The next time I'm in PV I'll be diving with them again.

Visited March 2014
rodolfo r, Gerente at Silent World Divers, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Hello Greg! it is very nice and motivating to receive a comment like yours always! we try to provide to our customers the best experience when they visit us! thank you again for your kind comment and remember we will be waiting for you whenever you come back to Puerto Vallarta!

cheers!

Rodolfo Rojas
MSDT PADI
Toronto
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

My husband recently completed his advanced divers course with this company. He felt the value was excellent and the experience superb. He went on 5 dives including a night dive and found the service transparent, intimate, and safe. He really enjoyed diving with Lorenzo, Yadira, and rodolfo and his padi certification came through efficiently. He would dive with them again. Highly recommended.