“Silent World Divers is Great!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Dive Center offering PADI Certification courses since 1980 in Puerto Vallarta with a multilingual staff (Spanish, English and French)Snorkeling and Specialty Courses.
San Jose
57 attraction reviews
“Silent World Divers is Great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2011

Careful, Silent World is NOT Puerto Vallara Scuba (PBScuba).

We were going to be in PV for one day on a cruise ship stop and wanted to check out the diving. I researched dive operators on TripAdvisor and scuba web sites and settled on Silent World. Rudolpho had good reviews and was very responsive to my emails. I am an experienced diver, but I was diving with my daughter-in-law and there were her first post certification dives, so the location had to be safe for her and interesting for me. Rudolpho suggested sites that would fit those criteria, be close enough that there wasn't a long boat ride and more importantly, that he would take us to since there were only the two of us.

He suggested Los Arcos which proved to be perfect. It is calm enough that all the cattle car snorkel boats go there, but once you are below the surface, it was not crowded and there was a lot of interesting fish and sea life.

Thought not great, the visibility was enough to see everything and be able to keep track of your diving buddy. Rudolpho lead us on two great dives. I will be back next year.

Visited April 2011

Fort St. John, Canada
“Silent World Divers is excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

My girlfriend did her open water certification with Silent World divers and I went along to dive with her; we had an amazing time. Rodo and Yadi (the instructors) were excellent, friendly, and very safe. The dive masters were also top notch and knew the area very well and had lots of experience.
The equipment was in excellent condition and they maintain it very well.
It was a very pleasurable experience and I will definitely be diving with them again!

Visited March 2011