“Good Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Description: New restaurant that I'd like to recommmend
New Jersey
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Coming from New York I can say that the pizza is good thin crust pizza. The appetizer portions were small. This place is good for a quick casual dinner.

Visited January 2014

80% Recommend
Longview, Texas
“Nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We were avoiding touristy places and this was a great choice. Great service. Don't go where the taxi drivers recommend!!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Blend of great food and fabulous service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We were a bit disappointed not getting a table in bistro Teresa and Barcelona and la posts caught our attention and it didnt disappoint a bit . Super authentic Italian cuisine combined with friendly courteous service made the dining experience so so wonderful. The bruschetta is a must eat starter and so is the anti pasto platter . They were so accommodating in modifying menu as per needs. The panini and ravioli and penne in vodka sauce were just awesome. Not to talk about th desserts the pie and cinnamon gelato and top it with Spanish coffee made the evening truly romantic. Am truly wondering why this is not figuring in top ten restaurants in PV.being a chef myself I couldn't resist complimenting the guys for getting the balance and providing an awesome service,

Bailey, Colorado
“Don't believe the negativity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Not sure why folks gave this place less than stellar reviews? Maybe a bad mood? My wife and I had dinner there and we're well taken care of. Prompt, courteous, attentive service and the food was excellent. We sat upstairs and had a great view of PV's Malecon just after sunset. We ate there on our last night in town and will patronize this restaurant on our next visit to Vallarta.

Fernie
“service????”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

While out in Puerto Vallarta one night, we were in need of a good restaurant. La Posta was close by so we went in. It was not busy, I think there were two maybe three other tables in. A group of people came in later after we had already ordered. We did not have to wait long for our order to be taken but that is where the service seemed to stop.
We ordered a glass of wine each which seemed to be quite small. My wife's came out pretty fast but she was not impressed with it.
After waiting for quite some time, our waiter came by to see if everything was ok. I asked about our food. When he returned he was apologetic and said the food would be out in a moment. My wife's lasagna was not very good at all. The bottom layer of noodles were black and the rest of it just did not seem very good. Her comment was, I think this lasagna has been sitting in a pan for a long time. I will say my pizza was quite good.
After our meal, we asked our waiter for desert menus. Again, we had to wait a very long time.... and it still was not busy at all.
Right next to the restaurant was a bar that was playing extremely loud music which did do anything to inspire a good atmosphere in the restaurant
My last comment, the only good thing about this restaurant was the pizza.

• Visited November 2013