“Once is not enough!” 5 of 5 stars

322 152 0224
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We say COME HUNGRY and we are not kidding! Experience real Mexican food with Vallarta Eats Food Tours! Vallarta Eats Food Tours won’t take you to usual tourist restaurants. Eat like a local.We’ll help you discover Puerto Vallarta’s most popular foods while getting a taste of Mexican culture and history. Authentic foods, local guides, and a window into the real Mexico, doesn’t get much better - or more appetizing. Join us for a day you will always remember.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Halifax, Canada
“Once is not enough!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My father and I had a wonderful time. We were both impressed that Eric personally met with us prior to Ana taking over. It really adds that professional but personal touch.

Ana was a fantastic tour guide. Our tour may have gone a little long because she was so accommodating. She helped our English friends buy fruit and took a few side trips in order to please the group.

We loved the food, but more importantly (ok maybe equally important), we loved the way Ana explained everything to us. I'll admit that both my father and I were a little nervous about the tour, but we loved everything. We couldn't pick a favorite stop!

Special thanks to Ana. We will definitely try the evening tour next time! Who knows, we may even do the Tacos & More Tour again!

Visited February 2013

Tacoma
13 attraction reviews
“Well worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We followed advise from tripadvisor and took the Tacos and More tour early on our vacation. It was very fun. Our ages ranged from 1 to 60 and everyone got plenty to eat and experience. DELICIOUS FOOD and Ana was warm, informative and fun. As Americans we often are warned about eating from street venders but this allows you that option without worry as Eric has hand selected these places. Don't miss the food these great places make just cause they are on the street! We ran into people who were going back to their favorite stands a few days after their tour it was so good.

We called to sign up and the day we wanted was full so they set up our own tour. They took photos and emailed them to us. Some great ones! Again worthwhile to use a tour company so interested in being the best at what they do! Oh yes, be sure to come hungry!

Visited April 2013
“Best tacos and treats ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

What an amazing tour! My sister in law booked the tour I just showed up. I am so glad I did! We had the best tacos, candy, and pan dulce I could ever have dreamed. Memo made everything so perfect. Thanks Memo and Villarta eats for a true taste of Mexico, and a day I won't forget!!!!

San Jose, California, United States
“Best Guided Tour Ever - A must do in P.V.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This taco tour was the best guided tour I have ever been on. The food was excellent but our guide, Memo, is what put this tour over the top.

We took the day tour and met the owner Eric & Memo in old town PV. We talked with Eric for a few minutes and he seems like a great guy. Then we started the tour with Memo and the enjoyment never stopped. he is nice and knowledgeable. The tour is much more than just eating tacos from a bunch of different stands. Memo shares his knowledge of Mexican history, culture, traditions and more along the tour.

I highly recommend this to anyone looking for something to do while visiting PV. My family will definitely do it again if we find ourselves back in PV.

Thanks Memo & PV Eats!

Porland,or
“Eat like a local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

The Vallarta Eats taco tour is like visiting your dear friend in their home town and they take you to all their favorite hole in the wall joints. Our guide, Memo, was as wonderful as he could be. Knowledgable, friendly, chivilrous even as he pointed out all the loose cobble stones and road dangers. The food was amazing, and it gets you off the beaten path to experience the real Puerto Vallarta, it's food, and its people. My favorite was the pork cheeks, but each place had its own great food that was memorable in its own delicious way. Take this tour your first day in town so you can go back and eat at each if these places again and again on your trip. Don't waste your money on those tourist traps in downtown, cross the river and let Memo show you how to eat like a true local.