“good serv ice and sandwiches” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Apple Valley
“good serv ice and sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

They offer several sandwiches on the menu and my favorite is the Adriano..they also have nice selection of cut meats and deli salads..service is always good

Visited February 2014

Chicago, IL
“Convenience and Taste”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I stock up here, and at the other places in this mart for the days that I do not feel like venturing out and don;t feel like doing "kitchen" in the condo.

Get a great aged steak and salad or one of the other prepared meals for a great meal without going out.

A bit pricy but worth it.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Huge Taste of Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Started out by American expats, this place has the perfect look and feel of blending the cultures. The sandwiches are huge and very fresh. The bakery is great! Check it out for yourself!

Visited July 2013
Puerto Vallarta
“I live here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

They have everything I need. They have so much that I am never able to go anywhere else. I paint upstairs at Fireworks as many days as possible. I walk in and go to k'Rico for a flavorful coffee! I eat lunch at Mikey's. I just love the BLT on Focacia bread, with a gigantic homemade dill pickle on the side. In the afternoon, I have a couple glasses of wine from cork and bottle. Everything is brought to me upstairs. What can I say? I am a little spoiled. When I leave, I stop back in to Mikey's for things for my supper. They have sharp orange Tilamook cheese that I haven't found anywhere else. Many other things like horseradish and wasabi that you can't find elsewhere. And my new addiction: Focacia bread! Yummy! Then I go to Don Frescos for my lettuce, tomatoes, artichokes and avocados and.... then I say good afternoon to my wonderful helpful frieds!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Puerto Vallarta
“BEST Place for one stop shopping!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Los Mercados is my "Go TO" place for just about everything. They have a wine shop (Cork+Bottle) a coffee shop (k' rico:) a deli (Mikey's) with imported foods, groceries, full deli with sandwiches made to order, prepared foods, butcher meats, salads, dairy case with half&half and more... plus Don Freco for all of the fresh produce, grains, nuts, spices, etc and my favorite place, Fireworks! where I paint my own ceramics. I love to go there to paint gifts for friends and things for my house. So fun, relaxing and the prices are excellent. I can paint an awesome coffee mug for about $110 Pesos. ($8 US) and have it ready in a couple of days. A great place for kids to paint their vacation souvenirs.
I send all of my friends and family here knowing they can get just about everything on their shopping list or to have a beer, glass of wine and a sandwich for lunch.

Visited March 2013