“Awesome little bistro in pv” 5 of 5 stars

Carretera a Mismaloya K.M 1.5 | AMAPAS, Puerto Vallarta 48380, Mexico
+52 322 113 0281
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Bistro
Good for: Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: COCINA CREATIVA , VISTA INCREIBLE A LA BAHIA, ATARDECERES MARAVILLOSOS, AMBIENTE INTIMO Y AMIGABLEPOR FAVOR RESERVAR
Mexico, New York
“Awesome little bistro in pv”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We come to pv every year for the last 20 years ,this incredible bistro is the most food gourmet experience that we ever have ,we never write anything you have to try this little bistro ,excelent service beautiful view and great staff congratulations and thank you for the best experience.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Awesome. Experiencia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Such a great experience wounderful food you have to eat The great chile crab meat The perfect service amazing dinner thank you Bistro Teresa staff

Oregon
“Wish we would have tried it earlier in our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We spent 10 days in Puerto Vallarta, but didn't try Bistro Teresa until the second to the last night. It was the best dinner we had this trip to Vallarta. I wish we had tried it earlier in our trip so we could have had several meals there. As it was we decided to go again on our last night and were not disappointed.

We were in PV the first week of May, and it was hot and humid and didn't cool down much at night, so most of our dining experiences in town were hot. Not so at Bistro Teresa. We dined around sunset and it was cool and pleasant on the restaurant's terrace. We also enjoyed two beautiful sunsets there.

For our first meal we shared the Bistro Teresa salad which was wonderful with a delicious dressing that we soaked up with our bread. My husband had the stuffed chile, and I had the sea bass over creamy risotto, which was absolutely delicious and one of the reasons I wanted to return the next night. For dessert we shared a delicious berry dessert, which was not too heavy.

When we returned I asked Teresa if I could have the risotto with the salmon instead of the sea bass - I just had to have that risotto again, but wanted it to be a little different. After checking with the kitchen she said it would be no problem. Since salmon is my favorite fish I enjoyed it even more than the night before. My husband had the seafood lasagne, of which I had a few bites, and I was almost jealous that I didn't order that! I asked my husband which of his two entrees was best and he had a hard time deciding, as both were excellent. We also shared the Capri salad, which was an interesting and delightful take on the classic Caprese salad, and shared the chocolate cake for dessert.

We will definitely be back to Bistro Teresa on our next visit to Puerto Vallarta.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Horrible Place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

When ordering drinks 3 ordered national brands that were not available only the high end liquors were offered. One person wanted beer - they only had one brand and it was in a can -- no sale there. They hovered the entire time inhibiting conversation. By this time we decided to leave asking for out bill. Once we asked they immediately picked up glasses, silverware and our napkins and did not take them to the pack but walked over and set another table with everything from our table! The third time we got the bill - 3 drinks $290 pesos so I gave them $500 and they returned with $100 bill and 10 peso coin! No tips for them.

Houston, Texas
“Amazing Atmosphere and Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

This was my second time dining at Teresa's. The second time was just as excellent as the first. Arriving at 730pm was just the right time to enjoy an amazing sunset. It was my partners Birthday, and they went out of the way to make it a special night. Great staff, and great food....what a winning combination.