This was such a fun and relaxing vacation and big thanks to the people at Sunset Plaza for making our first trip to Puerto Vallarta one to remember. The rooms were clean, the balcony view was stunning, the food was incredible and we always felt safe.
Special mention to Randy mixing bomb drinks in the bar each night, Salvador delivering superior dinner service, Enzo's smiling face each morning for breakfast and last but not least Javier, Ivan & Miguel holding down the front desk answering my thousands questions and handing out all the local savvy advice. A bit of an obstacle for us was that we had to take a taxi to most of our activities, but it was only 60 or 80 pesos to get to or from Old Town and the boardwalk area.
You can purchase a time share option at this resort and there is a bit of a push to speak to a sales person, but a polite decline from us and we were on our way. If you are in the market for a time share this one has a lot to offer.
I highly recommend the all inclusive option- SO worth it. Also, for 100 pesos hit the guy up that has the ocean kayaks on the beach- great way to see a small slice of the coast line.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest resorts in the Puerto Vallarta Hotel Zone, the Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa boasts an incredible location. It is only a 5-minute cab ride to downtown Puerto Vallarta, where a wide array of world-class restaurants, shops, and galleries are available for your pleasure. Plus, you won`t want to miss the on-going display of local art, and a nightly show of the famous Papantla Fliers.Comfort is also one of hotels strengths; apart from hotels privileged location within Puerto Vallarta’s hotel zone, the tranquility of hotels beach is palpable. Everything is flawlessly harmonized to insure that your dream vacation encounters the perfect scenario.100 suites all front ocean view with huge terraces.Amenities include a large fitness center and spa, activity Kids Club, two full-service restaurants Mexican and Italian a self-service deli, a lobby lounge, and the poolside Aqua Bar. Whether you plan to visit for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, or an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon, plan to make Sunset Plaza Beach Resort your destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta