Me and my husband have been on so many group trips in the last few years and Sunset Plaza is now at the top of our list of favorites. We were a group of three couples. The hotel is modern, well maintained, rooms are very nice, crisp clean towels & linens, beds comfortable ...... But the cabana beds, WOW in the adult private pool are even better. Usually the best food at all inclusive s are at the themed restaurants that you have to make a reservation. We were pleasantly surprised at the main restaurant was excellent ever time we ate. The servers and cooks were so accommodating to all our picky requests and remembered us, which made it so easy the days that followed. They could have more beer choices just Modela dark and light for the package, you can pay for other brands . . But their Spirit choices had good range. We caught a 20 kilo Blue fin Tuna one day on a fishing trip our Butler set up, and the Chef created the most delightful fish tacos and Ceviche for our group. They really seemed to enjoy the challenge of impressing us with what they could do with our catch. A few nights we caught the entertainment in the indoor lounge and it was nice, but it seemed short and not every night. The staff are the Hero's of our experience and makes this place a gem. Thank you Ivan (our butler) who went beyond our expectation with a surprise Birthday and found a cell phone left in a cab in old town.
Alejandro , Enzo and Pablo took excellent care of our cocktail needs and appetite. They seemed to genuinely enjoy what they do, with their own personality. I feel like we have friends in PVC now.
A couple of us booked spa treatments, and all I can say ....Amazing and priced well. Moises --- if we could, we'd pack you in our suitcase. Although none of our group brought children, we noticed and approved the set up. We would certainly recommend this Hotel and perhaps come back again ourselves.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest resorts in the Puerto Vallarta Hotel Zone, the Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa boasts an incredible location. It is only a 5-minute cab ride to downtown Puerto Vallarta, where a wide array of world-class restaurants, shops, and galleries are available for your pleasure. Plus, you won`t want to miss the on-going display of local art, and a nightly show of the famous Papantla Fliers.Comfort is also one of hotels strengths; apart from hotels privileged location within Puerto Vallarta’s hotel zone, the tranquility of hotels beach is palpable. Everything is flawlessly harmonized to insure that your dream vacation encounters the perfect scenario.100 suites all front ocean view with huge terraces.Amenities include a large fitness center and spa, activity Kids Club, two full-service restaurants Mexican and Italian a self-service deli, a lobby lounge, and the poolside Aqua Bar. Whether you plan to visit for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, or an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon, plan to make Sunset Plaza Beach Resort your destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.