Everything about our stay was amazing. Me and my best friend checked in a couple of days after our two other friends. They already knew our friends very well by the time we got there. The service was excellent. Always smiling and very helpful. The food was amazing. The rooms were so clean and the turn down service with linen spray was a nice touch. Everything we needed was provided for and more. Nice, small, with a boutique feel. The entertainment guy hooked us up with a private tour operator from the beach. It was my third trip to PV and my best friends fifth trip. Both our friends were here for the first time. Big name tours are nice and all, but we wanted something more personal and intimate. We paid 1200 pesos each (times four people) for an 8 hour private boat charter with two snorkelling stops and a stop in Yelapa. It was amazing! Way nicer in terms of our own private time than the big name companies. We stopped off at a secluded beach and we were the ONLY people there. Very nice. Not rushed. No lineups for snorkels. Yelapa was pretty cool, too. I highly recommend the private tour route and would do it again without hesitation. Just ask the entertainment guide to recommend a reputable person.
Las Palmas is right next door. If you want all-day pool party action, then go there. Seriously they partied all day and late into the night. Our resort all but shuts down at 10pm. Nice to come home to after going out dancing elsewhere. Also nice to relax to.
Our stay at Sunset Plaza was awesome and amazing. Can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest resorts in the Puerto Vallarta Hotel Zone, the Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa boasts an incredible location. It is only a 5-minute cab ride to downtown Puerto Vallarta, where a wide array of world-class restaurants, shops, and galleries are available for your pleasure. Plus, you won`t want to miss the on-going display of local art, and a nightly show of the famous Papantla Fliers.Comfort is also one of hotels strengths; apart from hotels privileged location within Puerto Vallarta’s hotel zone, the tranquility of hotels beach is palpable. Everything is flawlessly harmonized to insure that your dream vacation encounters the perfect scenario.100 suites all front ocean view with huge terraces.Amenities include a large fitness center and spa, activity Kids Club, two full-service restaurants Mexican and Italian a self-service deli, a lobby lounge, and the poolside Aqua Bar. Whether you plan to visit for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, or an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon, plan to make Sunset Plaza Beach Resort your destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa