Nice room and very clean. Amazing viewing for sunsets/sunrises. All-inclusive best way to go and the dining was great pool side or at the restaurant. Dinks were great as well. Menu options vary daily. ***If you dine at Lucianos you have to try a coffee drink after dinner if only to enjoy the show for how they make the drinks tableside.
Butlers and desk staff were helpful when needed. Spa staff did a great job!!
We enjoyed having several pool options and plenty of cabanas, towels, lounge chairs available.
There is no place on property to by essentials but its located on a main street with lots of shops for anything needed. we walked the 1st night just to check what's around it's safe. If you don't get the all inclusive option and want to venture out there are convience stores, Burger King, KFC, Subway, and local establishements. There's also a Wal-Mart in driving distance.
Exchange rate is higer at the hotel but cheaper than airport. We had option to pay in US dollar or Peso.
It's also a kid friendly establishement but we were never bothered by this. The resport has lots of activities and pool for their entertainment.
For adults they offer yoga, sports, bartending demonstrations, poker, etc events as well duing the day.
Only negatives were no turn down service when requested our 1st night. When they do this you can customize the secents you like on your sheets and in the room. A must try.
We would stay again at this property and enjoyed all it had to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest resorts in the Puerto Vallarta Hotel Zone, the Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa boasts an incredible location. It is only a 5-minute cab ride to downtown Puerto Vallarta, where a wide array of world-class restaurants, shops, and galleries are available for your pleasure. Plus, you won`t want to miss the on-going display of local art, and a nightly show of the famous Papantla Fliers.Comfort is also one of hotels strengths; apart from hotels privileged location within Puerto Vallarta’s hotel zone, the tranquility of hotels beach is palpable. Everything is flawlessly harmonized to insure that your dream vacation encounters the perfect scenario.100 suites all front ocean view with huge terraces.Amenities include a large fitness center and spa, activity Kids Club, two full-service restaurants Mexican and Italian a self-service deli, a lobby lounge, and the poolside Aqua Bar. Whether you plan to visit for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, or an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon, plan to make Sunset Plaza Beach Resort your destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta