Our second stay at Sunset Plaza in feb.2013 didn't disappoint. We enjoyed ourselves so much last year, we came back and cannot wait to return next year.Last year we stayed all-inclusive for 2 weeks and it was perfect..this time we were staying for almost 3 weeks so we decided to take the european plan with a few days of all-inclusive in the middle to mix things up..again, we were thoroughly delighted, never disappointed. We love Puerto Vallarta and got to enjoy the many wonderful restaurants in town as well as the excellent food and service at Sunset. The staff is excellent..attentive, friendly,going above and beyond their call of duty...i.e...Javier Vergera, our hotel manager..we forgot some things in our room..we called to let Javier know..they found our items..Javier shipped them back to us..taking the time and effort to find the most feasible way of doing so..items arrived safe and sound..and we couldn't be happier!! I could go on and on about the accomadations, food, service, staff, beautiful surroundings..etc...etc..Sunset Plaza has its own rhythm,its own special flavour..it's our 'little piece of heaven' and we can't wait to return!
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest resorts in the Puerto Vallarta Hotel Zone, the Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa boasts an incredible location. It is only a 5-minute cab ride to downtown Puerto Vallarta, where a wide array of world-class restaurants, shops, and galleries are available for your pleasure. Plus, you won`t want to miss the on-going display of local art, and a nightly show of the famous Papantla Fliers.Comfort is also one of hotels strengths; apart from hotels privileged location within Puerto Vallarta’s hotel zone, the tranquility of hotels beach is palpable. Everything is flawlessly harmonized to insure that your dream vacation encounters the perfect scenario.100 suites all front ocean view with huge terraces.Amenities include a large fitness center and spa, activity Kids Club, two full-service restaurants Mexican and Italian a self-service deli, a lobby lounge, and the poolside Aqua Bar. Whether you plan to visit for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, or an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon, plan to make Sunset Plaza Beach Resort your destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, MexVax, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.