We consider ourselves seasoned Mexico travelers. We have been frequenting this country now
once or twice a year for 30 years.
We have stayed just about everywhere you can imagine, from top rated hotels to second and
third teer places.
The Sunset Plaza is without question the best resort we have experienced to date.
There are many things that make this place special.
First, to be greeted personally by the resort manager and checked in personally, was a nice touch. The rooms are incredible. Everything is new and spacious. The veranda is awsome. The view is incredible. Having a second bathroom is also very handy.
Don't think for one minute that just because it is all inclusive that you are subjected to a bland
buffet three times a day. The restaurant prepared each meal to order and it is very very good.
The other thing that was really nice was the poolside service. Many times in an all inclusive resort, you don't get service and this was a nice surprise. Especially because the service was so
good. Lastly, you can't forget the butlers!! What a great service. These guys go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. You need something, just ask. Most impressive.
My only suggestion to the management group is to forget having to have reservations at your
evening restaurant. I think that if they would look at changing up the menu nightly and just let people come and go as they want, this would make this place that much better.
All in all, I cannot think of anyplace else I would rather be in Puerto Vallarta.
Additionally, it's only a $5.00 cab ride to downtown!! Really, it just doesen't get any better!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest resorts in the Puerto Vallarta Hotel Zone, the Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa boasts an incredible location. It is only a 5-minute cab ride to downtown Puerto Vallarta, where a wide array of world-class restaurants, shops, and galleries are available for your pleasure. Plus, you won`t want to miss the on-going display of local art, and a nightly show of the famous Papantla Fliers.Comfort is also one of hotels strengths; apart from hotels privileged location within Puerto Vallarta’s hotel zone, the tranquility of hotels beach is palpable. Everything is flawlessly harmonized to insure that your dream vacation encounters the perfect scenario.100 suites all front ocean view with huge terraces.Amenities include a large fitness center and spa, activity Kids Club, two full-service restaurants Mexican and Italian a self-service deli, a lobby lounge, and the poolside Aqua Bar. Whether you plan to visit for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, or an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon, plan to make Sunset Plaza Beach Resort your destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta