Just returned from this hotel, after a 1 week stay. This is a smaller, newer property that has its focus on great food and service. Its beach is a very small area which is the case with most of the hotels in the hotel zone, not great for swimming or beach activities. There is not alot of activities or entertainment supplied as with larger properties, but there is a group of 3 that play in the lounge a few hours (8-11) Wed, Thurs Fri , only, I believe, that are enjoyable. Go off the resort for your nightlife fun. We had a 1 room suite 11 th floor, more of a condo really, with great view from a large balcony. Fully equiped kitchen, dining and living room. Big modern washrooms, walk in closet. Very comfortable bed. A little over the top for a all inclusive stay, but beautiful. Buy a bag of coffee and filters from oxxo of Sorianos to make use of the coffee machine and save charges for daily supplied coffee. If you want a relaxing, quieter resort with a great room and food this is a great hotel. No buffets, restaurant service only, all day long. Food is alway fresh and hot. (We did'nt find the menus to be too limiting or repetative for a week stay as some other reviewers stated) Smokers be aware that thier is no smoking on balconies or most of the property, say for 2 small areas. (not in bar or pool areas) We didnt try the spa or hear any other guest comments on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest resorts in the Puerto Vallarta Hotel Zone, the Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa boasts an incredible location. It is only a 5-minute cab ride to downtown Puerto Vallarta, where a wide array of world-class restaurants, shops, and galleries are available for your pleasure. Plus, you won`t want to miss the on-going display of local art, and a nightly show of the famous Papantla Fliers.Comfort is also one of hotels strengths; apart from hotels privileged location within Puerto Vallarta’s hotel zone, the tranquility of hotels beach is palpable. Everything is flawlessly harmonized to insure that your dream vacation encounters the perfect scenario.100 suites all front ocean view with huge terraces.Amenities include a large fitness center and spa, activity Kids Club, two full-service restaurants Mexican and Italian a self-service deli, a lobby lounge, and the poolside Aqua Bar. Whether you plan to visit for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, or an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon, plan to make Sunset Plaza Beach Resort your destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta