A bit late in providing the feedback, since it's December and we were there in August, but the memories and impression of the resort are still fresh in our minds. Bottom line.. we had a great time. The resort is new, perfectly located along the shore line between the city and the marina so access is easy to anywhere. The facility is new, and very well kept. A real highlight of the stay was the hospitality of the staff. Each and every one of them made us feel welcome, treated us as if they'd known us forever and not just as transient tourists. They were very helpful, friendly and willing to do anything to ensure our stay was as positive as possible.
The rooms were clean, Room service was very good. Food was good. We pretty much ate only at the hotel since this was an all-inclusive package plus our diets were somewhat restricted for personal reasons. Nevertheless the food was good. The was decent variety even for us and some dishes we just didn't mind having more than once. The weather was favorable. It was beautiful during the days and each evening, late, the clouds rolled in to give us some rain. Would definitely consider going there again.
The only issue I may have had is because of the small strip of 'not so private' beach behind the hotel. Still we spent most of the time in the sun at the adult pool in cabanas which was fabulous.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest resorts in the Puerto Vallarta Hotel Zone, the Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa boasts an incredible location. It is only a 5-minute cab ride to downtown Puerto Vallarta, where a wide array of world-class restaurants, shops, and galleries are available for your pleasure. Plus, you won`t want to miss the on-going display of local art, and a nightly show of the famous Papantla Fliers.Comfort is also one of hotels strengths; apart from hotels privileged location within Puerto Vallarta’s hotel zone, the tranquility of hotels beach is palpable. Everything is flawlessly harmonized to insure that your dream vacation encounters the perfect scenario.100 suites all front ocean view with huge terraces.Amenities include a large fitness center and spa, activity Kids Club, two full-service restaurants Mexican and Italian a self-service deli, a lobby lounge, and the poolside Aqua Bar. Whether you plan to visit for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, or an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon, plan to make Sunset Plaza Beach Resort your destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, MexVax, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.