We continue to be very pleased with our timeshare at Lindo Mar. From the street Lindo Mar appears very unassuming but once inside you will find a delightful Mexican treasure. Every room has a spectacular ocean view. The colorful rooms are tastefully decorated with dark wood and mexican tile accents. It is a small resort with a nice pool which while on the small side, is plenty big enough for the number of units in the resort. There was never an issue with finding a lounge chair or a table.
The staff is part of the Lindo Mar charm. Many of them are long time employees and treat you like returning family. Maria Elena, the concierge, is the heart of Lindo Mar. Her knowledge, friendliness, and willingness to make sure that your stay is special is so refreshing.
My low rating on the spa does not refelect the quality of the services only the poor location. I do wish that the management would find nicer accommodations for the spa since their current location is not much more then a large closet. Please don't let that stop you from taking advantage of spa services. You will however find the ladies give first rate massages and pedicures and your best bet is to have them done in your room by the balcony, listening to the gentle lap of the waves. We had three therapeutic massages by Mary and oh how I wish I could have stuffed her in my suitcase :-)
We always enjoy dining at La Playita and this time the onsite restaurant even exceeded our expectations. The food is delicious, the view breathtaking, and the staff attentive to all your dining needs. I especially enjoyed their Enchilada's Dona Paula, a shrimp and cheese concoction with a salsa verde sauce. We travelled with our two boys ages nine and ten and the staff made menu adjustments for their smaller and mroe finicky appetities.
The beach was perfect for our family. The rocky outcroppings provided an ideal spot for our guys to snorkel. Because it is a bay the waves were gentle and I was comfortable with the boys going in the water by themselves while I watched from the beach. did I mention the incredible sunsets?
I could go on and on but you get the picture I'm sure. We love LIndo Mar and enjoy each and every stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right on Conchas Chinas Beach in the exclusive southern section of Puerto Vallarta, Lindo Mar is the perfect escape. Enjoy ocean views from your one-, two- or three-bedroom condominium suite, complete with a full kitchen, cable television, maid service and air conditioning to cool off after a relaxing day on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lindo Mar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindo Mar Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Lindo Mar Puerto Vallarta