As an RCI member I was excited to finally trade into the Lindo Mar. Being in PV several times before, my husband and I had driven by this quaint hotel sitting on a cliff, with stunning panoramic views and old mexican charm. I had to go there!!! So everything was what I expected; the room, the view, etc. First night was fine. Then the weird vibes started. Very unfriendly. You felt that if you were not an actual owner at this particular timeshare you were an outsider. Even from the staff, who were slow and stubborn . I have not experienced this at other timeshare trades, and felt quite let down. I thought that I may be imagining things until a couple asked if we were owners and when we said no and the look on their faces said it all. To sum it up; in my opinion it's an ok place but if you are not a part of the owner click things can feel frosty, even in sunny Mexico..
- Also Known As:
- Lindo Mar Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Lindo Mar Hotel
- Lindo Mar Puerto Vallarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right on Conchas Chinas Beach in the exclusive southern section of Puerto Vallarta, Lindo Mar is the perfect escape. Enjoy ocean views from your one-, two- or three-bedroom condominium suite, complete with a full kitchen, cable television, maid service and air conditioning to cool off after a relaxing day on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Lindo Mar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.