“Great Experience! A Must Do In Puerto Vallarta!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Estigo offers the best and most enjoyable ATV Tours and other activities in Puerto Vallarta. We combine the thrill of riding your own ATV with some of the most exhilarating experiences you will ever have. Whether you want to take a leisurely tour through the historic city, feel the wind on your face through zip-lines in the Sierra Madre mountains, or experience an glimpse of Mexican culture, you won't regret touring with us in this beautiful part of the world. Our Tours specialize in small groups to provide personalized service for you and your family.
Poetry, TX
“Great Experience! A Must Do In Puerto Vallarta!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

These guys were terrific! Their ATV's were in great condition and the owners were extremely helpful. Once they knew what our interests were, they helped us plan our day. Their assistance gave us the guidance we needed to have a wonderful, fun, and safe experience. My husband and I love to explore at our own pace, Estigo Scooters allows you to do this. This was our favorite event in Puerto Vallarta.

Puerto Vallarta
“The best thing to do in PV by far!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

On Aug 2 my friend and I went on the best ATV tour to Eden and Boca with Gonzolo and Brett from Estigo Scooters. The day couldn't have been better! They were very organized, professional and knowledgeable about the area. Gonzolo speaks Spanish and English fluently, which really comes in handy. The ATV's are all new and go WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY faster then expected. Thanks for the great tour guys!!!!!!!

Visited August 2013
Rapid City, South Dakota
7 attraction reviews
“Awesome day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We booked a day trip with Estigo Scooters for July 27. E-mails were answered promptly and no worries about what we were going to do once we got there. We picked up our ATV's around 10:30 and we were off for the day. Waldo was our guide and was very courteous and helpful. Even though I'm sure he does this every day, he acted like we were the first ones he had taken out. We headed out of town to the zipline first, then continued on our journey to get something to eat in Boca. We enjoyed a delicious lunch and even had first class parking right up to our table with our ATV's! After we were done eating, we continued on our road trip along the coast and drove to El Eden. The ride was beautiful as we headed into El Eden. On our way back, it started to rain and we got soaking wet and dirty, but was all the more fun. Our two sons gave us a high five as rain fell down on us! We dried off quickly and headed back into town to return our ATV's, worn out and tired from a day of adventure. Everyone had a blast and if we had had another day or two in Puerto Vallarta, we would have rented the ATV's again. It was one of the highlights of our trip. A shout out to all the staff at Estigo Scooters. When we plan our next trip to PV, we will certainly rent the ATV's again.

Scottsdale
“ATV and Zip Line Tour With Estigo - Best Day of our Vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We took a Combo ATV and Zipline Tour on July 24th. We are two parents with three kids (ages 16, 14 and 9). Absolutely the best day of our trip. First, I called Estigo Scooters a week prior to our trip. Prior to my booking a tour, Gonzalo spent an hour on the phone with me explaining not only the tours he has available but providing me with some great insight and tips for our week long trip. I greatly appreciated his time. We were staying in Nuevo Vallarta so we booked the combo ATV Coastal Jungle/Zip Line Tour to avoid having to take a cab to PV twice for these activities.
We arrived at 10am. Our ATV's were waiting for us outside the store. Our greeting from Gonzalo, Bret and Waldo could not have been nicer. We chatted, signed papers and Bret patiently explained to all of us how to work the ATV's. Waldo was our private tour guide. The ATV's are so much fun! We took a ride through the cobblestone streets of PV and along side the coast to arrive at the zip line tour. Three hours later, after a fun zip line experience, we met back with Waldo who waited there for us. Waldo took us for a fun drive along the coast and we stopped at a beachside restaurant for lunch mostly filled with locals eating. Waldo was kind, knowledgeable and a great tour guide. He really took care of all of us. After lunch we drove to the Predator movie location. The drive up there in ATV's is quite fun since it is mostly dirt roads. It ended up raining a bit which made the drive back from the site much cooler. And my 16 year old son was so looking forward to the ride back on ATV's in the rain! The highlight of his trip most likely. We stopped at Los Arcos for some pictures and eventually after at least 7 hours we ended up back at Estigo safe and sound.
I cannot say enough about Gonzalo, Bret and Waldo. A first rate company. If you are searching for tours to do in PV (and there are many!), I highly suggest you call Estigo Scooters. Later in the week we also did a large group tour with one of the bigger tour companies. Therefore, being that i experienced both types of tours, I can safely say that the private tour was by far much more enjoyable for our family. You will not be disappointed if you book a tour with Estigo Scooters!

Monee, Illinois
87 attraction reviews
“The coolest thing you'll do in Puerto Vallarta.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Renting the quad ATV's in Puerto Vallarta was the best thing we did while we were there. Our original plan was to rent two for the whole day and go explore out on our own. Being our first time in P.V and not being too familiar with the roads I stopped in Estigo Scooters the day before and sat down and talked to Gonzalo. He was very pleasant and after talking a while I decided it might be best to go on a guided ride instead of on our own. I'm glad we did. We met Bret, our guide the next morning and the three of of took off for a day of fun after selecting our choice of helmets. My wife who's usually not the adventurous type was a bit nervous at first especially since she's never been on one. Bret led us to a empty parking lot first to let her get the hang of it. Five minutes later we were zooming down the road having a blast. Bret led us down some dirt roads along the water and described the cool neighborhood we were in. Next we got back on the road and made a stop at Los Arcos to check out the great scenery. By now my wife was a pro and we headed again down a cool dirt road to El Eden where the movie Predator was filmed. We walked around a bit, checked out the area and sat at a restaurant near the river and had a couple beers. The area has a zip line and also there's a rope you can use to swing out on and jump in the water. Both Bret and I did it and had a blast. I ended up swinging off the rope into the water three more times. Next we took off to Boca de Tomatlan and had a great lunch at Mi Ranchito on the beach eating fresh fish tacos before finally returning back to P.V.

The ATV's are excellent and well maintained.Gonzalo is top notch and very professional. Bret was a great guide and we loved every minute of it. The only part I didn't like was returning the ATV's as we had so much fun on them. If your in Puerto Vallarta for vacation, a cruise, whatever you owe it to yourself to give this place a try. The next time we're in P.V we'll gladly rent from Estigo again!

Visited May 2013