“Omg so fun and yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Omg so fun and yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The margarita grill was my favorite hangout fo 2weeks in May. I loved the food especially the Mocajete a concoction of chicken, cactus which I've never had and wad so good panella cheese,and some other great stuff that is escaping me at this time, but it is their vary own specialty and well worth it it can feed two people very well. The stuffed chicken,and excellent Mexian classic like burrito and fajita. It is located kiddy corner to a place called fajita republic that has some very beautiful lighting,but the margarita is much better. The staff Fermin, Antonio,Ullysses,Alexis will treat you like a king or Queen I can't wait to go back and see my boys at the margarita grill!

• Visited May 2013

Winnipeg, Manitoba
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We went for lunch during a long day in Puerto Vallarta. The view of the street and all the activity, people watching, the great food and staff, and just to be able to relax for a couple of hours, to be able to plan the rest of our afternoon. We would go back,

• Visited February 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Favourite restaurant in Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is my favourite restaurant in Puerto Vallarta

I've been going here off and on for three years now and I am never EVER disappointed. The margaritas are fabulous and they will make you different combinations if you ask. There is a giant version that is pricey but sooo worth it, and if thats too much for you a more medium sized drink. They use wonderful tequila and other top shelf brands - and if you think the drinks are more than other places, its because you are getting what you pay for.

The table side quacomole is beyond amazing. Salsa if fabulous too.

I have read a few complaints on here about time shares or staff asking for tips in advance - and I have never experienced that. There is a handful of core staff who is there year after year - but even the new staff every year are polite and fun.

The band is wonderful - I am always disappointed if I come to late and I have missed them!

Portions are gigantic, I almost always order a seafood dish.

Try it you will not be disappointed. I have come with family, with friends and even on a solo trip. My last trip was last week!

• Visited April 2013
San Mateo CA
“Fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I had a free evening alone and I've walked by this place many, many times and it always looked like folks were having fun so I decided to give it a whirl. I'm glad I did.

My server was great. I suggested a couple of entres I was considering and he quickly steered me towards one of my choices, barbecued pork chops. They were delicious. The ambience was a bit funky, had a live group playing 70s and 80s music at just the right volume.i was able to relax and read my book and still enjoy the music.

To drink? Of course I had a couple of their signature margaritas and they were good

A nice change of pace place and it would probably be a fun place to go with a group.

Visited April 2013
Mason, Ohio
“FAVORITE each trip!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Been there at least 6 times on 3 different trips - LOVE IT!! THe staff is GREAT - food terrific!! A great PVR experience - keep doing what you do!!!

• Visited March 2013