“Our weekly yoga spot...” 4 of 5 stars

+52 1 322 116 5809
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: It's easy to see why we are Puerto Vallarta's favorite yoga, pilates, exercise, and dance studio. Walk-ins welcome! Facility Yoga Vallarta occupies a roomy, air-conditioned, beautiful space in Puerto Vallarta's most sought-after and charming quarter, Zona Romantica. In addition to our inviting and balanced yoga studio, we have men and women's locker rooms stocked with Herbalife SKIN bath and body products for your convenience. There are towels, storage cubbyholes, and bottled water available as well. Enjoy our 3rd floor view of the local jungle-covered hills, the cobblestone streets, tiled roofs, and shady courtyards. Yoga Vallarta is located on Puerto Vallarta's "Restaurant Row" between Constitucion & Insurgentes, on Basilio Badillo #325. Drop ins welcomed, no reservation needed, check online for class schedule and arrive 20 minutes before class to get you registered and ready for class. Wellness Services offered: Acupuncture Holistic Chiropractor Wellness Evaluation Wellness Coaching Pilates Reformer & Cadillac Meditation Dance Cardio Fitness/Beach Workout Power 24 Nutrition Club 7am-8pm (ground level)
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
158 attraction reviews
“Our weekly yoga spot...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

This is a nice yoga studio with good instructors...a good variety of classes and programs. It's popular with locals as well as tourists.

Visited March 2012

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
7 attraction reviews
“Best Pilates in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Connie offers one on one pilates classes...on machines...she is amazing....

Visited January 2012
San Francisco, California
“Beautiful little studio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

I do Bikram, which is not in PV, so I was itching for some yoga. For 120 pesos you can do a drop in class with a clean mat. The class was gentle flow and the teacher Maria was lovely. If you want cardio exercise then maybe take a run before or after, but for relaxation and stretching this is your place!

Visited December 2011
Hartford, Connecticut
“Like an oasis in the desert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

Not that I don't love PV in general, which I do. What a beautiful place - paradise really. But I was worried that I would miss out on my daily yoga practice. Not to fear - Yoga Vallarta was the absolute cure for worry! Great classes, wonderful instructors, convenient location, and I didn't miss a day of my yoga routine. Namaste

Visited January 2011
Edmonton
30 attraction reviews
“Loved the energy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

My wife had thought of going on a yoga retreat but instead decided to make our own, we found Yoga Vallarta online and after some back and forth emails, decided it was the place to check out once we got there! Good Call!

We thoroughly enjoyed our sessions with Alma and Mary and hope to make it back one day. The studio is on the third floor, in the middle of old vallarta. It is in a great spot to wander around after. It's not huge, and I can imagine it gets a bit full at time. We were there in the summer so it wasn't too much of a problem (one day was a bit tight). The staff is great and instruction is in both english and spanish.

If you get the spot just to the right of the pillar in the middle, and the curtain is cracked a bit, you get a beautiful ray of sunshine on your face!!! (9am class).

Loved it!!