My husband and I stayed there on exchange from RCI. What a nice place! The unit was clean, roomy, lots of light and a view to die for! The beach was ok, a little rocky but that is
only one little spot in the whole Bay of Banderas. Excellent location, just a short walk to downtown and plenty of urban buses that for a nominal fee give you the ride of your life: singers, peddlers, etc., so we got to see and feel the "real" Vallarta experience. Food was good too and the staff were the friendliest people.
We did not encounter or saw any of the violence that is broadcasted on the news here is the USA and we went out every night. Lots of cool places to go hang out and make new "amigos". I would definitely recommend staying there and we will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Buganvilias Vacation Club Hotel
- Buganvilias Vacation Club Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished with "Certificate of Excellence 2012" by TRIPADVISOR'S travelers. Awesome 5 star Resort the closest Hotel of its kind to downtown Puerto Vallarta , with a convention center, Spa, Gym and much more, all rooms count with Bay front view, we also offer the best Sunday brunch in Puerto Vallarta and a great Mexican Fiesta too , we also have 11 distinctives H for quality which guarantees the best accomodations services and amenities , this will ensure you will have only the best available services at your disposition in all aspects for you to only enjoy your time off free of worries and have a fantastic vacation with your family . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Buganvilias Vacation Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.