Visited the first week of October, 2013. The service was fantastic. Extremely friendly and professional staff! The views are awesome! Empty this time of year. Humidity was icky but service and scenery well worth it! Only rained one evening. Sunny all other days despite threat of afternoon thundershowers which never materialized. Felt extremely safe in town, a mix of modern and old town...very nice. Free regular and reliable shuttles to town, stores, beach! No pressure for timeshare presentation from Audi! NOT TRUE at airport on arrival, walk right by those telling you your hotel wants you to stop, they are not associated with the Grand Miramar (GM). Keep walking, they are timeshare vamps! Be prepared for a lot of individual venders on beach and at storefronts but they can be simply turned away with a "No, thank you." The only dislike at GM what somewhat spotty wi-fi at the hotel but this was infrequent. Highly recommend safe bus trip or taxi to the Botanical Gardens and restaurant, Puerto Adventures (PA) Rhythms of the Night evening dinner and NYTimes recommended show and the Marietas Eco Discovery tour for snorkeling, scuba, kayaking, paddle boarding. ALL extremely fun and friendly and top notch service. This was truly a wonderful, relaxing and safe vacation. WE WILL RETURN TO THE GRAND MIRAMAR! There are additional PA tours I want to do and look forward to seeing the GM staff again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 5 minutes south of the Puerto Vallarta Downtown, Grand Miramar, an intimate, elegant boutique resort with a Contemporary style, surrounded by the lush tropical Sierra Madre Mountains and facing those breathtaking bay views.ACCOMMODATIONSGrand Miramar features Residences of 4,3,2 and 1 bedrooms, contemporary concept with interior décor meets serenity and luxury accommodations, full size balconies with beautiful ocean views, granite countertops in kitchens and bathrooms, marble floor throughout, hard wood furniture, luxurious high thread – count linens, high-end appliances including microwave and dishwasher, and sophisticated colors that let you drift away into your own private world. Grand Miramar is a truly concept at the forefront of design that includes de comfort of modern conveniences and functional spaces with first quality materials and amenities.RESORT AMENITIESAt Grand Miramar, you'll also find amenities like Wi-Fi service, business center, pool grill bar, luxury in room amenities, 24-hour room service, flat screen TVs, concierge service, car rental, daily guest activity programs, upscale Beach Club transportation, fine dining restaurant, Unique State-of-the-art style Spa and Gym, where you will find the latest techniques in anti-aging including hydro and ozone therapies, and personalized HIGH fitness, nutrition and weight control programs all designed to help you look and feel your best. Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi surrounded by a beautiful Landscape and high-class pool furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Grand Miramar Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Miramar Club Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Grand Miramar Club And Spa