“Awesome Food and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #437 of 670 restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: International
Description: Same owner as Paradise Bakery & Catering, since 2003. Highest quality catering, from casual drop-off to full service. "Lunch Lady" service provides lunch delivery in Puerto Vallarta Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Any kind of food, any time.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Awesome Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2010

My husband and I just got married in Puerto Vallarta in May 2010 and used Liana's restaurant catering services for our wedding reception at a villa. Everything about working with Liana was great! Trying to find catering services from so far away can be challenging, but Liana was trustworthy and very flexible with our needs and budget. She was very helpful in helping recommend where to find other things that we needed for our wedding, like rentals and flowers. And the food at our wedding was AWESOME!! We had a buffet with a variety of main dishes including shrimp, beef, and chicken...the presentation of the food was beautiful, tasted wonderful and fresh, and we received many compliments on everything. Everyone was amazed that it was all organized online! On top of the wonderful food and organization of the service, Liana also provided many personal touches which we are grateful for, like helping to order a cake to be delivered to our Villa and making some wonderful cinnamon rolls for us after the reception (they were so good they didn't make it for breakfast!). We highly recommend recommend Liana's services for weddings (and any event for that matter!)

• 5 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
connecticut
“Home style cooking without doing the dishes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

Just got back from a very quaint and enjoyable dinner adventure. Finding Liana's place in itself was the adventure, its a little out of the way, but for a taxi not bad at all. Barrio Santa Maria, calle Santuario 149. The place is definitely right up my ally. Home style cooking , not restaurant cooking. Its in her home, with a few good size tables, you go right passed the kitchen and thru the living room to get to the dining area. Very different, I had the pleasant feeling that I was at a friends house back home for a Sunday BBQ. Heck after diner I was ready to head to her couch for a little siesta. I wanted to try a few different plates so we shared a Mexican lasagna perfectly done, instead of Italian sausage, she used chorizo, My compliments on that one. Then we all got the BBQ combo, fish, pork tenderloin, beef, and chicken. I must say, it must have been good, because there wasn't nothing left on the plate for the cat to lick off. Regarding desert, if you like a very rich chocolate cake, she's got the ticket. I had some kind of a almond dessert cookie bar. I know it doesn't sound like much but it was so so good. There goes my Atkins diet. Anyways if your looking for good home style cooking at a super reasonable price, then check her out. Sort of like eating at home without doing the dishes. Liana was a very gracious host. Cost, lasagna $5 usd BBQ $12 usd , and there was a lot more to choose from. As Arnold said, I'll be back . Marcos

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
tucson, az
“If your in Puerto Vallarta, do yourself a favor and go to Liana's SazOn!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2010

The chef for this restaurant is fantastic! Comfortable, home like, atmosphere. Delicious food. Need I say more?

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere