My wife and I just returned from our honeymoon in PV and we are both very glad that we chose this resort. The staff there could not have been any more attentive and friendly. The food was good, not excellent, but good. The drinks were great! Just make sure to ask for the name brand when ordering. I highly recommend getting the "Welcome to the Jungle" and just ask them to make it a duble! Play the pool games! I'm not one for joining in on this stuff but they do a great job with them and we started planning our day around Tequila Volleyball. Met some great friends playing the games too and it made our trip. Get the Sexy Coffee at the finer dining restaurants and you will not be disappointed.
Some travel tips: Timeshares! While some people we spoke with got discounted or free tours from these, we chose to avoid. When you are leaving the airport there is a large room right before the exit where people will tell you that you MUST stop to "validate or confirm...". THEY ARE LYING!! I read this online prior and took the advise. Walk straight through until you get to the exit!! When you check in to the resort, do not be fooled by the people at the information desk. They told us they were going to give us a "tour of the property" and was even a bit rude when I told them we just wanted to get to our room. We thought it was legit and next thing we knew they were telling us all about the timeshare junk and no tour. I didn't appreciate being lied to by our resort but that is their job. Just give them a firm no and walk on. If you decide to go snorkeling, go north! La Marietas is what we chose and it's incredible. Much clearer water and since it's a national park there are less people allowed there. "Rhythm's of the Night" is all it's cracked up to be! Great setting, great food and excellent show.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort